<< 48 >>

"richie?" eddie whispered as he looked up at the boy who was beside him

richie groaned and said "five more minutes"

"come on richie, it's nine in the morning. we need to get up." eddie said.

eddie tried to get up a few times, but richie's grip on him just got tighter. not enough to hurt him. richie would never do anything to hurt him.

"can't we just lay here all day, eds?" richie ask as he was making shapes on eddie's small hand.

"no, richie. we woke up way too late." eddie said.

"correction, you woke up too early." richie said.

"fine, i'll let you sleep," eddie said.

"thanks eds"

"but can you at least open your eyes for a few seconds?" eddie asked.

"that's too much work." richie groaned.

"but your eyes are pretty. i wanna see them." eddie whispered. richie's eyes shot open immediately, looking down at eddie.

eddie took this moment to really admire richie. he never noticed richie had freckles dotting his face.

his eyes shifted down to richie's chapped lips, and then back up to his eyes in hopes he didn't notice.

"you're really pretty, rich." eddie said.

"yeah? i bet your mom is prettier." richie smirked

eddie's nose scrunched up as he said "ew, richie! that's disgusting!" as richie just laughed.

"oh come on! it was hilarious!" richie stated.

"it was, but i complimented you! you were supposed to say," eddie cleared his throat and took richie's glasses off of richie's face. "well thanks eds! you're also really pretty!" eddie tried to sound like richie.

"i don't sound like that!" richie argued.

"well sorry that my voice is still high pitched!"

"why was taking my glasses even needed? i'm literallyblind and i can't see your beautiful face!" richie exclaimed. once he thought about what he said he quickly said "no homo though".

eddie gave richie back his glasses, but he but them on the wrong way.

"i'm coming back here at three in the morning." richie said suddenly.

"why so late?" eddie furrowed his eyebrows

"because conversations passed midnight are always the best! didn't you know?" richie exclaimed

"how are they the best? you're probably gonna end up falling asleep during the conversation!"

"because the truth always gets exposed when you're tired."

richie and eddie sat in silence for a few minutes. this time a more comfortable silence.

"eds" richie said

"what chee? and don't call me that, you know i hate it!" eddie complained, though they both knew that wasn't the truth.

"fine," richie paused for a few seconds before speaking again. "eduardo." eddie let out a whine.

"guess what eduardo."

eddie let out a humming sound, signalling for richie to continue.

"i gotta go. my parents would kill me if they found out i wasn't home all night." richie got up and put his shoes back on.

"are you gonna be back?" eddie asked.

"three in the morning! i told you! were you not listening, eds?" richie asked

"no," eddie grinned before speaking again "i was busy thinking of your mom"

"edward kaspbrak gets off a good one! yowza, yowza, yow-za!" richie exclaimed.

"just get out of here, chee. before my mom comes in to tell me she's heading to work." eddie giggled.

"bye eds" richie said as he made his way to the window in eddie's room.

as the ravenette was on his way of getting out the window, both richie and eddie heard footsteps walking down the hallway upstairs, getting closer to eddie's room each time.

"go!"

"i am going!"

"go faster!"

-

hiya my dudes. i'm sorry for a late update. i've been busy with school and getting my homework done on time.

also allow me to squeeze in some self promo, follow my it/stranger things fan account on. instagram @softyeddie ! i'm trying to get 600 followers by the end of the month

~ j ♡