Chapter 3| A Project Explosion

Touya's POV-

I was sitting in class, not really paying attention until I heard the teacher say...
"So I'm gonna partner you up, for a project." The teacher announced,
"Ok Twice with Mustard, Toga with Magne, Touya with Shigaraki...." The teacher said, my eyes widened.
"What?!" I said, 'shit I didn't mean to say that out loud'
"Wow thanks." Tomura stated sarcastically, rolling his eyes.
           Time Skip
I met with Tomura after school,
"So let's go to your house." I suggested
"Why can't we go to your house." Tomura asked, looking up at me.
"Let's just go to your house." I insisted, we eventually arrived at his house. Tomura unlocked the door, we both walked in. I saw a man sleeping on the couch.
"Just great." I heard Tomura mumble sarcastically.
"The kitchen is this way." He said, and made his way to the kitchen I followed.
"So how exactly do you make cupcakes?" I asked, Tomura was reading something on his phone.
"Can you get flour, sugar, eggs-" I cut him off
"And all that is?" I questioned, his house was dark.
"The flour and the sugar are in the pantry." Tomura stated, pointing to a door.
          Time Skip
"Shit!" I heard Tomura say, seconds before disaster. The manual mixer made the batter explode.
"Get out." Tomura said pointing to the pantry.
"What?" I asked, really confused.
"Just get in there." Tomura demanded, pushing me in the pantry and closing the door.

Shigaraki's POV-

I saw my father walk into the kitchen, he looked around at the mess.
"Father, I can explain." I insisted, backing away from him.
"Explain What? That your a fucking mistake that can't do anything right!" My father shouted, pushing me into the counter.
"please...don't do this....it hurts..:" I mumbled, my father picked me up and threw me onto the ground really hard.
"Ow." I yelped,
"Shut up!" My father demanded kicking me in the ribs.
"I'm going to the store, I'll be back in a hour." My father said, as he walked out of the front door.

Touya's POV-

I slowly opened the pantry door, to see Tomura laying on the ground in pain.
"Tomura!" I said, as I rushed over to him.
"Hey, man are you okay?" I questioned, he started to get up obviously struggling to.
"Y-Yeah." He said, he was very clearly in pain.

-398 words-