Chapter 1- The Start

Hello!

This is my first story. So take it easy. I'm inspired by mangas so I don't really know how to write a novel and I haven't  read novels yet. I read novels but in the end i couldn't  finished it hehehe :) Also I really love european ambient so I wanted to invent a story. Anything in this story is fiction and its only my imaginations :)

hope you will support me! ^.^

FIGHTING XD

~Abegail >.<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

It all started when Princess Margaret Olivia Ann Ashenbert of Scotland is getting married with Prince Casper Evander Cranford of Wales, but this wedding's an arranged marriage, like any other royal families would do. But the princess did not love him even once because of his attitude; being a playboy and ignorant. For the matter that he is only marrying the princess because their kingdom was falling down. But the princess met a man whose name is Gregory Clarence Thomas, a noble man. They fell in love with each other. However, the prince threatened the princess that he will kill the noble man. So the princess was forced to marry the prince. Before the wedding day, the noble man went secretly to the castle at night. Then the noble man and the princess decided to run away. When the King and the Queen of Scotland knew about this, they were very angry. They were searching for the princess everywhere but they could not find them. On the other hand, the princess and the noble kept on hiding. Day after day, they would run away and hide so that men of the King and Queen will not find them, until they found a good place in the forest and decided to live there temporarily. Because they keep on hiding and running away, they have reached the borderline of London. They changed their names so that no one will know them and started a new life with their little princess, Corrine Mel Williams whose real name is Cornelia Erin Juliea Ashenbert. She has a beautiful wavy caramel hair and fair skin. Her crystal saphire blue eyes is like gem twinkling like a star. Her luscious lips are pink as roses. She really looks like a princess.

__________________________________________________________

After 10 years

Corrine's P.O.V.

It's a fine day today, my father and my mother are having a sweet moment, as I can see the they are laghing at each other. While my mother is cleaning in our small but cozy house, my father and I are going to our little farm.

" Father are we going to harvest fruits today?" excitedly I ask to my father.

" Yes dear. Don't you remember that today is the wedding anniversary of your mother and I?" he answered.

" Oh! happy happy anniversary father!" cheerfully I replied.

" We are going to celebrate it tonight, so hurry up and get on the carriage so we can make money today."

At our little farm, father harvested the fruits while I'm playing with my cute dog. She has a fluffy ears and big eyes covered by her fur because she is furry. After I played with my dog. I went to the hill beside the farm. I am savoring the beautiful scenery and stretch out my arms and closed my eyes and feeling the air with the scents of blue flowers around me. Suddenly, father called me and broke the feeling the feeling of happiness.

" Corrine! come here and help me, we have to go to the market and sell these fuits." father shouted as I cannot hear him clearly.

" Yes, father! " I screamed.

" Put these fruits to the carriage and arrange them." father commanded me.

 When we arrived in the market,  we went to Mr. Grahambell. He is the one who always buy our fruits.

" You have harvested many fruits today." Mr. Grahambell said to my father.

While they are talking, I walk around, looking the areas and saw a cute puppy. I walk through and grab the puppy.

" Oh, you are so adorable! You are so cute ! "

"Thanks" a strange boy said.

" You startled me! oh and I'm not talking to you, I was talking to the puppy. " in high tone I said to him. The puppy jump over and went to the boy.

" I'm sorry that I startled you but this cute puupy is mine."

Oh, so that puppy is yours, unfotunately you don't look cute bleeh :P

" By the way my name is Seth Avery and this puupy is Lele. Nice to meet you." he smiled.

" I'm Corrine Mel Williams." response. Seth looks kind. Maybe its time to have a friend since I have no friend at all.

" I really don't see you here often. Are you new here? " Seth asked

" No, we're just here to sell the fruits we harvested." 

" Corrine! come here, hurry! you're mother is waiting for us." father shouted.

" By the way I'm glad to meet you. Bye, see ya soon! " I ran to father.

" Bye! "  he shouted.

Father bought meats for our dinner. I'm happy because mother will cook us delicious food. But father said that I should not only eat meat but also vegetables yet I find meat more delicious :3. With my hands in my father's arm, I pranced through the field. We returned the carriage to Mr. Lanson. Father and I are walking only since our house is not that far from Mr' Lanson's house. Then suddenly we heard a loud fearful sound, crashing out of nowhere. Birds flew from behind us and started to create noises. It was horrifying like a dragon had just been awaken from its deep slumber. I hurriedly hold the arm of my father.

" Father what was that?! "

" Don't be afraid Corrine." father answered.

He hold my hand tight and we rash into our house. Father hurriedly opened the fence and looked at me.

" Stay here"

Father opened the door and went to the kitchen. I was worried because I saw father widen his eyes and started to cry from the window. I was wondering why he cried and started to walk through the door and reached the kitchen. I was astonished from what i saw. Nothing could be terrible than that. I saw mother lying in her own blood. My beautiful mother was lying down there frozen dead near the chair where she always sit. My tears are started to flow, I'm trembling of fear rom what I saw. It was like thorns being pricked into my heart.

" Father who would do this to mother?" I asked father but he didn't anwer at all.

" Mother! Mother! please don't leave us! "

I was sobbing, nothing can make me feel painful than that. I wanted to revenge but because I'm only 10 years old that I couldn't do a thing.