"Joe happened."

Joe lifts his hands up in surrender. "Hey, nobody told you to look that fine in that dress."

"Oh yeah." I shake my head as I pull CJ over to the girls. "Girls meet CJ, she's a wrestler on WWE. CJ meet my sister Amelia, Sofia, Nya and Mya Cage."

As they greet eachother, Joe pulls me to the side.

"You should take off this blazer." I say as I help him remove the blazer as I put it down on Amelia's couch.

"You look so good." He says as he places his hands on my butt, squeezing it. "So damn good."

"And you're sexy as ever." I say as I give him a passionate kiss. Joe deepens the kiss as he moves one of his hands to the crack of my ass, he uses one of his long ass fingers to start rubbing my clit through my jumpsuit. "Joe."

 He begins to rub harder and I can barely contain my moans as I pull away from the kiss. I bury my face in his neck as he uses his other hand to squeeze my butt.

"Fuck." He groans in my ear as he pulls me closer.

"Damn, it ain't even your birthday." We hear, we ignore them as our lips attach together.

"They are so fucking sexy." I hear one of the Cage twins say with a sigh. "I don't mind watching the live porno."

"Oh hell no, that's my sister." Amelia pries Joe's hands off my butt and we jump apart. "Don't make me put you both on time out."

"The bus is here." Lana says with a huge smile as she sends a wink in my direction. Joe and I interlock our fingers as we follow everyone out of the house.

"Where's Nikita?" I ask Amelia as we walk towards the party bus which we hired.

"She's on the bus."

Sofia knocks on the door of the party bus and the doors slide open. I gasp as Nikita steps out from behind the door. 

The other girls let out wolf whistles as Nikita leans on the door in a sexy manner.

"Fuck yeah, Niks." I cheer as she turns, shaking her butt.

" I cheer as she turns, shaking her butt

"All on board, hoes." Nikita winks at us as we film her on snapchat. 

20 minutes later and we are having the time of our lives on the party bus. There is a stripper pole in the center and we have been supplied with alcohol which is a good move.

There is like 15 people inside of this bus and Nikita's entourage are being extra as always.

After having one too many drinks on the bus, I end up giving Joe a lap dance infront of everyone. It wasn't as special as it could have been because Nikita's entourage were being little shits and I am completely over them. Especially that James Charles boy who kept begging us to have sex, like fuck off.

"WE'RE HERE BITCHES!" Nikita screams and I look out the tinted windows only to see a group of paparazzi waiting outside the door.

"There's paparazzi." I tell Joe who nods, we fix our appearance as Nikita steps out with her current guy.

" I tell Joe who nods, we fix our appearance as Nikita steps out with her current guy

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKITA!" 

I can tell that Nikita is living by the huge smile on her face as she poses for the pictures.

---

3 hours into the party and I am over it. Some of Nikita's friends are working on my freaking nerves and I know that I'm about to explode.

"You look pissed." CJ comments as she makes her way over to me with two drinks in here. "Here?"

I thank her as I take the drink from her hand. I keep watching Joe who is socialising with people who were in awe over him- fans.

"Ooooh look at Nikita." We both look at Nikita who is now on the pole being cheered on by a bunch of beauty influencers. I wolf whistle and she winks at me as she flips her hair.

"You better get your man." Nya comes up to me. "Somebody is trying to touch him up."

I quickly down my drink as I look at James who is trying to touch Joe.

"Oh fuck no." I put my drink down on the table and Nya hands me her drink. "Thanks."

"Get him good, babe." She pats my butt as I stalk over to Joe and James.

"Maybe you should work me out." James says as his hand trails down Joe's biceps, I violently push him away. "What the hell?"

"Don't fucking touch my man." I hiss and Joe backs away, that's when I know that he is so done with James Charles.

"I didn't do an--" Before he can finish his sentence, I chuck the drink in his face and I hear a few people gasp. "AH!"

I get in his face, "You're lucky that it's my sisters birthday because I would have beat your ass but if I catch you looking at Joe then your ass is fucking mine. Bitch."

"What is going on here?" Nikita asks as she appears out of nowhere, James is now starting to throw a tantrum. "Oh my gosh, James shut up."

"He tried making moves on my man." I state as I cuddle up to Joe who kisses my temple. 

"Nikita..." James looks at her for help but she just shrugs.

"When we were on the bus, I told you not to fuck with her or her man." Nikita flips her hair before turning to the gathering audience. "LET'S GET BACK TO PARTYING."