5. BYE BYE HENRY

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑CHAPTER FIVEbye bye henry ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
CHAPTER FIVE
bye bye henry
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"I LOVE being your personal doorman, really,"Richie stayed as he rid his bike in front of them."Could you idiots have taken any longer?" Sam rolled her dull brown eyes.

"All right, Shut up, Richie."Eddie responded with an eye roll.

"Yeah, Shut up, Richie."Stan said after him as everyone but Richie walked alongside their bike.

"Oh okay, trash the trash mouth, I get it!" He exclaimed, still circling them."Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom vagina on Halloween!"

"She didn't imagine it."Sam commented flatly, crossing her arms as they slowed down cause of Bill looking hesitant.

"I-I s-saw something too." Bill spoke up, looking down at the ground. Sam glanced at him with curious worried eyes from next to him.

"You see blood, too?"Stan asked from the other side of him. He shook his head, looking at Stan.

"Not Blood, I saw G-G-Georgie."He finally said, looking back down at the ground. Everyone turned towards him with confused and sorrow filled eyes."It seemed so real.I mean, it seemed like him, but there was this..." He trailed off.

Eddie cut him off, sharing the exact same frightened expression,"The clown.Yeah, I saw him, too."

"Me too."Sam whispered under her breath but loud enough for everyone to hear and they all turned to her looking for an explanation."I saw my sister, expect it didn't really seem like her, but I believed it was. She said a lot of bad fucking things about me, blaming me for her death and how I was like her. Than, The clown appeared and I thought it was going to kill me but it suddenly vanished, like it lost taste." She explained, looking down at the ground. She felt a hand grab her shoulder in comfort, she looked up to see Bill giving her a reassuring smile. Everyone sadly looked at her, never knowing she had it this hard.

Bill and Sam looked around to see everyones uncomfortable face at the mention of something frightening. They all had seen something, like the clown they say.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie asked, confused. They heard yelling from the distance.

"Oh shit, that's Belch Huggins car."Eddie sighed, seeing the car on the other side of the road. "We should probably get outta here. Yeah."

Bill stopped them from riding away,"Wait, isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?"

"Yeah, That Mike's."

"We have to help him."Beverly stated, looking at all of them.

"We should?" Even Sam was a little bit hesitant in going, not wanting to have a run in with Henry and his goons.

"Yes."Beverly said, looking at Richie in disbelief before abandoning her bike and running of towards the woods. The others dropped their bikes and followed after the red head.

When they arrived, Henry was on top of Mike, about to slam a rock into his head. In attempt to save him, Beverly threw a rock, hitting Henry right in the head.

"Nice throw."Stan commented, eyes widened.

"Thanks." Mike started to come their way, crawling in the water. Everyone picked up more rocks.

"You losers are trying too hard.She'll do you, just gotta ask her nicely, like i did." He smirked, "And for Sam, she was too gullible to think I actually liked her, I just used her to get what I want."He smirked, grabbing his crotch. He and his goons laughed. Sam's face morphed into hurt and betrayal, as she looked down at the ground with gritted teeth. All the losers knew she didn't do him, he was just lying to humiliate her. Bill glanced at her out of the corner of his eyes.

Suddenly, Ben and Eddie let out a battle cry and hurled rocks at them. They were surprised and took damage. More of the losers took rocks and threw them at the boys across the river as Mike finally made his way across. Bowers gang struggled to get rocks and throwing them at the losers club.

"Rock War!!"Richie screamed, before getting hit in the head with a rock. Sam winced for him, getting a could cuts during the fight.

"Eddie!"Sam yelled, continuing to throw rocks as Eddie decided to get closer and jump into the small river. Belch and Victor fled, leaving a Henry huddled up into a ball on the ground. The losers stopped, smiling in victory. Bill and Sam shared a gaze. Then, they left. But not before,

"Go blow your dad you mullet wearing, asshole!"Richie yelled at him from afar, showing his both his middle fingers.

Richie walked away but Sam stayed behind a little, glaring at him from afar with Bill waiting for her,"By the way, Henry! We're fucking over, you piece of shit!"She screamed, walking away with Bill.

A little walking later, they walked through a field.

"Thanks, guys, but you shouldn't have done that.They'll be after you guys, too, now."Mike thanked, but felt guilt for some of them getting hurt.

"Oh, no, no, no. Bowers? He's always after us."Eddie shook his head.

"I guess that one t-t-thing we have in common."Bill stuttered out.

"Yeah, Homeschool. Welcome to the Losers Club."Richie added from behind.

Bill looked next to him at the girl who bit her lip and was looking straight ahead, avoiding anyone's gaze,"A-Are you alright?" She didn't look at him but only nodded."B-Bowers an idiot. H-He's stupid for s-s-saying that stuff about y-you. We would never s-say that about you, I would never."

She finally looked at him, smiling softly, putting her purple streak behind her hair,"Thanks, Bill, That makes me feel better."

He nodded,"Anytime." He smiled.