We're Gonna Need a Spotlight

Eva POV

I walked over to where my cousin, Rafael, and Landon, were sitting. I had been up all night with Danny because he got some stomach bug and was throwing up.

"Damn, you look like shit." Carlos said as soon as I sat down.

"Thanks bro, I appreciate it." I said, punching his shoulder.

He just laughed. "I'm sorry, I'll be nice. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Danny is sick. He was puking all night so I spent the night in their room." I explained with a groan. I love my brothers but staying up all night with him is a lot.

"That sucks." Carlos laughed. I just punched him again. Lucky bastard, he probably got an great night of sleep.

"Yeah, both are going to spend the day in the nurse's just to make sure that they're not contagious." I told him. He just nodded and handed me a bagel. I gladly took it. Damn I love food.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jed, Max, and Sophie waking over to us. "Yo Jed, Max, Sophie." Carlos called themselves over.

"Hey!" Jed said, literally jumping into the seat next to Carlos. I rolled my eyes at his antics and just went with it.

"What's up guys?" I said, laughing slightly.

Max just shrugged. "Nothing much." He said, sitting next to Rafael and stealing some of his muffin. "Soph's all jumpy because Josie gets home today." He said with a laugh.

"Shut up!" Sophie quickly said, blushing a deep red. Aw, my gay child is in love.

I laughed at the reaction as Sophie kicked Max and sat next to Landon.

Next thing I know, I'm being attacked by an auburn haired beauty. "Morning, beautiful." She greets me with a cheerful grin and a kiss.

"Hey." I said slightly confused but I decided to role with it.

Hope snatched half of my bagel. She took a bite and grinned, giving me another kiss on the cheek. Okay, what the fuck is wrong with my girlfriend?

"Mmm. Sweet, sweet carbs." Hope said with a slight laugh.

"Somebody's in a really good mood." I said, raising my eyebrow.

Hope just shrugged as she tucked a stray strand of my hair behind my ear. "Just woke up on the right side of the bed, I guess."

"For the first time ever?" I asked, kinda joking but kinda not.

"You're so funny." She said with a dreamy look on her face. "I love that about you." I just furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Hope is never this mushy.

All of a sudden, Sophie got up and grabbed her coffee cup. "I'm going to grab a refill. Anyone want anything?" She asked, to which we all shook our heads no.

Literally as soon as she left, as of on cue, the Saltzman twins arrived with MG on Lizzie's arm. They walked in looking how I expected them to look, like a pair of European girls.

"Good morning, guys." They greeted us.

"Hi." I smiled up at them. They both gave me a kind smile. Our relationship is kinda weird, their honestly sort of like sisters to me.

"Uh, how was your trip?" Rafael asked, starting up the small talk.

"Excellent." Lizzie said with a bright smile. "Thank you." She said, politely. Okay, first Hope now her. What the duck is going on here?

"And welcome back, Landon." Josie greeted the curly haired boy. I had to hold in my laughter. She legit voted him out. Oh the irony.

Landon looked very confused and honestly, same."Didn't you vote me out?" He asked her. I couldn't help it, I laughed. Hope giggled and kissed me to stop me from laughing.