Meeting the creator

Chapter 5

Meeting the creator

Percy's POV

Running for ever felt like hell. And I know what I'm talking about. Being to Tartarus with her. Just think of her makes me have flashbacks of what she did. Betrayal shines bright in the mind. Sort of like Apollo.... 'Shut up!' I yell at myself mentally.

Anyway back to the subject! Your probably wondering what I'm running from? Hellhounds is your answer. A stupid pack of them. Ughhhhhhh why can't I be left alone!? I mean come on! Fighting two god dam wars for them! Defeating Kronos and Gaia! Oh well.

They were starting to advance on me. I did the most stupidest thing on earth and probably out of space. Stopped. I know what your thinking 'Why is stopping a stupid thing?' Well with some blood thirsty Hellhounds chasing you is never a good thing.

I took out Riptide and turned around so I was facing them. Their red eyes piercing into me. Searching for my soul. Growling at me. I just simply growled back. "Why can't you just leave me alone!?" I muttered.

They charged as I did. Their teeth showing. Black fur moving like a blur. Slash, duck, roll. My battle reflections took over. Before a couple of minutes they were all gone. Sighing I wiped the golden dust on me before capping Riptide.

Suddenly a portal opened up. A man with a suit like you could just see the galaxies on it. His eyes held stars in. He was very pale and I mean even more pale than Hades. Power was radiating off him. One powerful aura.

"Perseus Jackson" he boomed

"Who are you?" I asked

"Ah sorry about that! I'm Chaos created of the universe" Chaos explained

Then I said something really stupid....

"Oh"

"Perseus I'm-" he started

"Just Percy" i interrupted

"Ok. Percy as I was saying I'm here to offer you a position" Chaos explained again

"And what would that be?" I asked

"Become my son and become a the armies commander to who you need to choose who's in your army" Chaos said with hope in his voice

"Why me?" I asked again

"I've watched you all your life. Defeating Kronos and my daughter, Gaia. Saving Olympus. Being betrayed by your own family. Your parents dead. Do I need to go on?" Chaos asked/explained

"N-no" I stutter

"Good. So do you accept?" Chaos asked

"Yes I accept as long as I can change my name" I said

"Very well Omega" Chaos chuckled

"Nice... Omega... Like it" I mused

"Good now prepare for this." He started making a black ball with mini white dots in.

Before I knew it he threw it at me without warning. I would like to say it didn't hurt but then I would be lying. It was like bathing in the River Styx x10000. I forced back the scream to show that I wasn't a weak person. I felt something grow on my back. For what seemed like a while the pain stopped. Chaos gasped.

"Oh my Chaos! He's my heir! The archangel! The Fire user!" He muttered

I looked behind me and yelped. There were pitch black wings. Huge pitch black wings. To be honest they were beautiful. They had white tips at the end of the feathers. Gold woven in them. I felt like I could beat up any God without problem even a Titan!

"That's because you can Omega" Chaos chuckled while I looked confused

'Did he just read my mind' I thought

"I did" he smiled

"Creepy..... But awesome!" I screamed/said

"My son you are the second strongest person next to me and heir to the throne of the universe. The Archangel who is to bring great fortune to the world and a golden heart. The only person to have black wings. A true hero. And the Fire User. And finally the Pridormal of Tides, swordsmanship, betrayal, loyalty, earthquakes" Chaos said (what I thought) awe.

"Wow....." I said, lost for words

"Let's go home Omega. Let's go home"