Chapter 17~The First Lackey Appears...

A/N~Yep! Time to meet the second bully out of the leather jacket trio~XD
———————————————-
Hajime's POV:

I did it...I asked him...~ What will he say...? I practically just admitted how I felt about him already...which made him happy...~ So...what will his response be to this...?

Nagito's eyes widen, his blush getting more visible on his face. He's so cute when he blushes~ I notice him starting to tear up again, "Hey hey don't cry...~" I said as I hugged him again. Nagito giggles a bit and hugs back, nuzzling my neck slightly, "S-Sorry~ I-I'm just...so happy~" he says, sniffling a bit. I feel my face getting red. Dang it! Quit being so adorable! After a little bit I let go of him again, "So...do you want to...~?" I ask again with a slight laugh.

"O-Of course I do~!" Nagito says, smiling brightly. I smile happily at him. He...accepted~ We're going to the dance together~! Words can't describe how happy I am~ I owe Souda big time! I look back at the rest of my classmates, who were just staring...they had no words. I look towards the very back to see Mikan smiling. At least she's happy for us...~ I'm guessing she was dragged here by Hiyoko...I know for a fact that she doesn't actually hate Nagito...

I turn back towards my sweet Nagito, a warm smile on my face, "Let me take you to class~" I say as I slip my hand into his. He blushes and looks down shyly, "O-Okay~" he says with a cute smile. He's probably not used to this kind of affection...I don't want to make him uncomfortable, so I won't rush things...~

We finally leave the cafeteria, walking down the hallway. I didn't want to do that to my classmates, but...I couldn't take it anymore...Nagito doesn't deserve that kind of treatment...he deserves to feel loved and wanted...~ I can't believe he heard what I said...but it worked out, so I shouldn't worry about it~ Once we get to Nagitos next class, I smile some, "I'll meet you after school in the room~ I'll make sure to tell Chiaki and Souda to meet us there too~" I say with a bit of a laugh.

Nagito giggles a bit, "I-I'm so excited, b-but...I-I'm kinda nervous too...I-I've never had a s-sleep over before..." he says looking down a little. I sigh some, "I promise that it'll be fun...~" I say as I lift up his hand and kiss it, making him blush. "H-H-Hajime...~" Nagito says, getting all flustered.

I laugh a little, "See you later~" I say as I let go of his hand, heading to my class. I look back to see him wave at me, making me smile some. He makes me so happy...~

~Time Skip~

Nagito's POV:

My last class of the day is over, though I wasn't really paying attention the whole time. To be honest, I didn't pay attention to any of my classes today...the one thing I had on my mind was Hajime...~ I couldn't stop smiling the rest of the day, which actually made the students in my other classes think that something was wrong with me...I don't really care though~ Hajime told the others in our class how he felt about me and that we're going to the dance together...~ I feel so lucky~ I think to myself some. Wait...does that mean we're...together together...? Are...we dating now...? I don't know...I'm kinda afraid to ask him. I've...never been in a relationship before. I shake my head. I'm not gonna worry about it...all I know is that Hajime truly does like me...~ I'm okay with at least knowing that...~

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I'm suddenly shoved into the lockers. Ow! That really hurt...I look up to see...one of Kaizer's lackeys. This is really unusual for the two lackeys to be separated...not to mention that this one is confronting me with other people around, which is the one thing Kaizer would tell them not to do...

The one pinning me to the locker is Katsu...he's pretty tough, but not as tough as Kaizer. He has spikey orange hair that fades into a light blue, his bangs cover his left eye. He's also a bit taller then me and has medium bluish-green eyes. He wears a shirt the same color as his eyes underneath a leather jacket with ripped off sleeves. He listens to Kaizer, but usually likes doing his own thing.

"Oh lookie lookie~ Someone is in a good mood~" Katsu says with a smirk, "Maybe I should fix that~" My eyes widen, "N-No

"Oh lookie lookie~ Someone is in a good mood~" Katsu says with a smirk, "Maybe I should fix that~" My eyes widen, "N-No...p-please don't..." I say shuddering some. The one thing I don't like about Katsu is that...he's a flirt. He bullies me like the other two, but he likes to flirt and get handsy with me...I hate it...

"Awwww come on~" Katsu says as he lifts up my chin, leaning his face towards mine, "You know you want me to~" Oh god. H-He's getting closer...I-I'm scared...I start to shake and tear up some.

"HEY!" Katsu backs away from me, letting go of my chin. I look down, letting out a breath. That was close...I hear someone stomping towards us. They sound...very angry. Suddenly, the person shoves Katsu away from me and pulls me close, "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!" I blush when I realized who was holding me. I-It's Hajime~ Wait...did he just...call me his boyfriend?!

"H-Hajime?" I say, sounding a bit surprised, wiping my eyes. He looks at me, saddening some, "I'm so sorry Nagito...I should've waited by your classroom for you..." he says as he hugs me, petting my hair softly. I hug back, hiding my noticeable blushing face in his shoulder so he can't see it. He called me his boyfriend...~

Katsu sits up and rubs his head, "So...you took away my plaything..." he says with a glare. Hajime looks over at him and growls, "Shut The Fuck Up! He is NOT yours!" he says as he hugs me tighter, "I suggest you leave him alone or else things will end VERY badly for you!"

Katsu growls and stands up, dusting himself off, "I will come back for you Ko..." I shudder some when he calls me that. I really do hate that nickname...Katsu smirks some, "I'll come back for you and let's just say...I'll do more then what I tried to do today~ I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I will~" he says with a wink as he leaves. Katsu listened to Hajime too...just like Kaizer. I guess he still sees Hajime as a leader despite what Kaizer said, which is weird.

I start to shake at the thought of what he said, gripping Hajimes shirt as I start to tear up some. Hajime looks back at me, "Nagito...I'm sorry..." he says sadly, messing with my hair. I look back up at him, sniffling some, "N-No! D-Dont be sorry...y-you...saved me~" I say with a sweet smile. Hajime smiles some and puts a hand on my cheek, wiping away my tears. His hand is so soft...~ I giggle a bit and lean into his hand, but notice that he still looks upset.

"I won't ask what all Katsu has done, but I won't let him do anything more to you...I'll make sure he gets expelled like Kaizer..." Hajime says as he looks down some. I can tell that he feels bad about this...I don't want him to be upset...what can I do to make him feel better...?

I think for a moment, until I remembered something that made me blush, "H-Hajime...a-am I really...your boyfriend...~?" I ask, my blush getting more noticeable. He looks back up at me, his eyes widening and a blush forming on his face, "Ah...well um...y-yea you are...~ I-If you want to be of course!" He says laughing a little, rubbing his arm. Hehe~ I like his blush~

"I-I do~! I-I want to b-be your boyfriend~" I say happily, then realize that I sounded a little too excited, "S-Sorry..." I look down some, feeling embarrassed. Hajime laughs a little, pulling me into another hug, "Don't be sorry~" he says warmly.

I hug him back, but wince when I move my left arm. Hajime notices and starts to get concerned, "What's wrong...?" He asks curiously. I carefully take off the hoodie, noticing that there's a tear in the sleeve and a semi-long cut on my arm. I guess my arm got hurt when Katsu shoved me into the lockers...I do remember hitting something sharp. Hajimes eyes widen, "I need to get you to the nurse..." he says, sounding worried, though I can tell that he also looks mad...since he knows who hurt me. I sigh a little. Looks like Katsu is gonna have a bad time.