"Um--"

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU--"

"ALEXIS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, YOU'RE NOT EVEN DROWNING!"

I stopped moving and realized I was stepping on the sea floor.

"Oh." is all I can say.

I flushed because of embarrassment, looking around the other couples swimming, chuckling to themselves as they throw a glance on me.

Poor me.

I wish I could disappear now.

I gazed at Carson, and he burst out laughing.

"That was hysterical!"

"Stop laughing at me." I said, glaring, putting my hands on my hips.

He bit his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing, but failed.

He laughed once more, hitting him on the head.

"Ouch.. I'm sorry; I couldn't stop laughing." He said, shaking, clutching his stomach.

I stopped getting angry and watched him laugh.

His smile is so cute, that's what I thought to myself.

He really is an amazing boyfriend.

He stopped laughing when he noticed me just plainly staring at him.

"What?" He asked,

"Nothing," I replied, shaking my head.

"You just look cute when you laugh." I continued.

I saw a hint of blush on his cheeks and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him.

"And you look cute in every way possible." He said, kissing the top of my forehead.

"Shut up." I muffled, burrying my face on his shoulder.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and I looked up to him.

He looked down at me, well, I was definitely shorter than him, and our breaths are already mixing.

Our faces are nearing each other, lips about to touch when all of a sudden--

"OUCH!" Carson yelped, rubbing the back of his head and turning sideways.

I stood there, stunned, just as I watched a floating beachball near us.

"Sorry!"

We stared at the voice's direction and there he was.

Speak of the devil.

Darren.

"Hey D. What are you doing here..?" Carson asked, raising his brow.

"Nothing really. My date just happened to want to go to Kauai. I didn't know you guys are here." Darren replied.

My jaw dropped as I saw him bare chested as well, of course, he's in the water, why else would he not be?

Then my gaze plummeted to his six pack abs, I gulped, suddenly I felt hot, and then all the way down his beach shorts.

I snapped back to reality, slapping myself mentally, and when I looked at Darren, he was smirking at me devilishly.

Holy cow.

"Mind if we meet your date?" Carson asked, still smiling but something seems to be bothering him.

"Sure." Darren said.

"CUPCAKE!"

We flinched at the sound of a very high-pitched voice.