NFTC - V

Breathing heavily, we end our kiss, he stands up, reaches out his hand to me and pulls me behind him into his shielded office. The sound of the locking lock releases all my inhibitions.

I can't deny it, although the situation still overwhelms me, I want Mingkwan. I want to give myself to him, to submit myself to him. Who would have thought that I would like to be a bottom.
I sink to my knees in front of him, open his trousers and look deep into his eyes. I take his already hard member in my hand and rub it with my fingers. His size is considerable, thick veins decorate the hard shaft. His hand is wooing my hair, holding my head briefly before pushing me in the direction of his penis. Gently my tongue runs over the small slit on the glans, before I take it flickering and sucking deeper and deeper into my mouth.
Mingkwan gives me the time I need to get used to his length, his hand still holds my head. The smacking sound of my saliva and his deep male groaning fill the room, I feel wonderfully spoiled. His cock tastes wonderfully like sex, and his smell intoxicates my senses. I suck and move my mouth faster and faster, while his dick gets harder and harder. Mingkwan's mastery seems to say goodbye slowly, he presses my head more and more firmly and demandingly against his body. Breathing is difficult for me and I enjoy his dominance. I feel his hardness in my throat, his hand in my neck and his bulging balls in my right hand.
Hard and throbbing my penis begs for attention, but I ignore my own desire. I want to steal his final control, blow out his mind, in the truest sense of the word. Deeply he fucks my mouth until his cock disappears completely between my lips.

"Yes, Phana!"

In this position he holds me captive, my nose hits his body, that's how close I am to him, that's how deep he got. I have given up breathing, submission and lust, two intense feelings that occupy all my thinking. He begins to move slowly, glides a few more times between my lips before he withdraws from me.

"I want you on the desk, from behind."

He helps me on my feet, undresses my lower body and bends me over the dark wood. He prepares my hot hole fast and rough. Then with a hard thrust, he fills me. Pain and pleasure blend into an intense whirl of passion. We unite more and more wildly, with his taste on the lips and the company papers under my belly I scream my salvation into the office of my new boss...

Seen from this position, all this has its advantages!

...

...

...

While Mingkwan bites off his summer roll, a spoiled smile spreads on his face

"That was probably then the first resignation."

I'm glad he takes it with humor, hopefully, the other employees react with understanding. Even without you knowing what Suthee's actual reason for resignation is.

"Yes, but he deserves that."

I am very happy that he no longer crosses my path at work.

"Has he often behaved like that and imposed himself on you like that?"

I shake my head in denial while I eat my noodles. I don't really want to talk about Suthee now, this topic is finally over for me.
On the way home, we took some take out food and now we're having a good time on my couch.

"All this is already a lot of fate..."

I didn't really address this sentence to him, I just threw it into the room to think about it.

"Phana, no matter what you want to call it, fate, coincidence, fortune or destiny, I'm glad it came to this."

I look at him questioningly.

"I'm sure that we can make it, that we can be happy together, even if we see each other in the office now."

"Mingkwan, we don't just see each other, you're my boss!"

I sound slightly frustrated, but there's nothing I can do about it. Until now I've always strictly separated work and profession, according to the motto 'Never fuck the company', but that's probably over for now.

"Yes, I am your boss, but one who takes good care of you, or have you been able to complain so far? After all, I first protected you and then sacrificially satisfied you."

He winks at me playfully as he pulls me towards him so that I lean my back against his chest. His right hand wanders under my shirt and starts twisting my nipple. Desire and lust pain bring my body back to life. When it comes to him, I am simply insatiable.

"That means you are now not only my affair, but also my boss..."

He pinches my nipple harder and hums in my ear darkly.

"I am not your affair!"

The pain is slowly diminishing, surprisingly I wish it had lasted longer.

"Oh no, what are you? Only my boss?"

Again he pinches me firmly into the soft flesh, a painfully sweet sigh slips out of my lips.

"Phana, let's not rush things, but rather plan me as a fixed part of your life in the near future."

Again I long for the all too sweet pain

"I'll have to check my schedule first."

Gently he pushes both hands under my shirt and stimulates both my nipples at the same time.

"Slowly I think you're enjoying the pain I'm inflicting on you...

He skillfully elicits another sigh from me, this time the pain was even more intense, his fingers don't give me the possibility of a short pause, but elicit more and more of the longed-for sorrow from my body, which makes me sigh enraptured. He has control, my sensitive nipples are tingly between his fingers and he decides how much I have to endure. This game is intense and we both seem to like it pretty much. Sometimes he caresses my upper body gently and sometimes harder, while his lips gently kiss my neck.

"How much can you stand?"

His voice is dripping with desire and I know he's not playing this game for the first time.

"Find out, I am all yours!"

Greedy and excited, my body waits for the lust and the exquisite, bittersweet lust pain.

Looking at it from this perspective, the situation that he is my boss seems to be very promising. Sweet pain passes through my body, while Mingkwan makes my body tremble.

Even if I don't know what the future holds for us, I enjoy every single second and at the same time, I'm curious how things will continue. Maybe sometimes it's not so bad to fuck the company ;)

The End!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I just can't write any great endings for my stories...anyway, thanks to all readers for your support and for your patience ❤️