"And we finally have a happy ending"

Once Roos came back, she was carrying two cups of hot tea. Once she came back to the living room, and set the two cups down. "Here you go." She said, sliding one of the cups towards the Zora prince.
"I assume you know my name already?" She asked, looking at him.
"Why yes, I do. It's Roos, right?" He asked, seeing the girl nod.

"So..prince Sidon, is there a reason why you were reciting poems for me in the rain?" She asked.
The Zora looked at her. He didn't think that far ahead. Then again, how did she not realise that he liked her? Was she that dense?
He didn't want to insult her, so he began thinking of something to say. "Well. I saw you, and I fell in love with you. You're so beautiful and unique." He said.
"That..sounds nice.." she said. It was best not to insult the prince after all.

The two of them sat in awkward silence, not knowing what to say.

Link was just watching them through the window. He needed to see how Sidon was doing, since he didn't use that hose for nothing. After all, he got chased by an angry gardener.

Seeing as the two of them were awkward at first, but after some time started laughing, made the hylian satisfied. In the end, he saw them hug, and share a sweet kiss.
His mission was complete, finally.
Taking his bag, he went to the shop , and got the arrows he bought , and got some more supplies, before going through the bridge.

"Link, wait!" Someone called for him, and he saw Sidon walking towards him, the girl next to him. "My friend, I want to thank you yet again!" The red Zora said, shaking the hylians small hands. "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have talked with Roos." He said.
Link nooded, and turned around, and walked further down the bridge, raising his hand as a last goodbye, before he ran off.

Sidon and Roos watcher, them both hugging each other, before they looked at one another.
"Should we share a kiss before this fanfiction ends?" Asked Roos.
"Before what ends?" Sidon asked, not really understanding what she was talking about.
Roos let out a chuckle, and pulled the Zora down a bit, to press her lips against his softly. The two of them shared a soft kiss, while the sun was setting down, and the kingdom was eventually engulfed in darkness, only the moon and starts guarding over it.

Fin~

*

*

*

I finally did the fanfic. I hope you enjoyed reading it, and I just want to wish you a happy birthday , and a great year!
Love ya, friend!