Orileia: I bust outta school

I  hope you enjoy my new story. Make sure you check out my other ones. It's funny when you find out you can't spell. Enjoy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Orileia, WAKE UP!". I banged my head in he desk in surprise. " Ugh, sorry Ms. Calrik but your lessons are so boring, it's the perfect time to have a snooze" I replied , stretching my feet out onto the desk. Oof, if looks could kill. 

"Principles office. Now.". I grabbed my black leather backpack off the floor. "Ta-ta" I said as I wiggled my fingers at the class. I heard a giggle as I left, then the smack of a ruler on the desk. I walked right pass the principles office and through the front office. After slipping a $10 note under the glass, I walked right out of school. Climbing over the fence I walked across the road and into McDonald's.

I sat down near the window and began to drink my coffee.People of all types came in through the door. A particularly strange pair of boys came through the door. One had messy black hair, with all black clothes.The other, a mop of blonde hair, bright orange shirt, khaki shorts and blue flip-flops. They were whispering things like 'Remember, get in, get out'  and 'yes I know'.  Hm. Well when they arrested it ain't my problem. They sat down in a booth and started talking in hushed voices. I turned my head and surveyed over the crowd. This one guy in line, started doing the weirdest thing. He started sniffing the air. 'Maybe he just likes the smell or coffee' I hoped/prayed. This had happened before. The man suddenly jerked his head in my direction and started lumbering towards me. His dark clothing and hat kept his features obscured except for one, massive, eye. 

"Orileia Jade" He rumbled .Uh-oh. This wasn't going to end well. There would be a big fight, and I would end up back in foster care. The man ripped off his hat showing his face. Ouch. He was UG-LY. I pulled a red bandanna over my face pulled two knives out of my bag. At the last minute, I volted myself up onto the chair, flipping over his head. I landed and kicked him in the back of his head. He fell into the table I was sitting at, spilling coffee on his face. This made him real mad. He roared in anger, and I took this opportunity to run. As I passed the booth the boys where in, the blonde one grabbed my hand and yelled, "Wait!"

"Hey, I'm kind of busy right". Seriously. This guy. 

"We can help". I thought about laughing.

" Um, Will can we save introductions for later" The one with black hair pointed towards the guy with one eye. He was getting to his feet and looking around. He spotted me. Blondie started to rummage around in his bag, keeping his grip. If he wasn't letting go I would make. I punched him in the face. He yelped in surprise, bringing both hands towards a bloody nose. I ran towards the monster. Skidding under his legs, I leaped up and slashed my knife across his back. He arched his back and roared. Huh. Usually they would just disintegrate. 

"Hey!". I looked over at the voice, it was Blondie. He threw a glowing green vial towards me. Attached to it was a note.  Throw this down his throat, then run. I looked up at the monster. it was holding a club now. I backed up until I hit a table. The monster growled. I ran towards the wall. I jumped up over him. Just as I suspected he opened his mouth. I threw the vial down before landing. The Blondie and the emo kid where at the door waiting. I ran as fast as I could towards them, through the door. The world turned black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo. I hoped you like it. In the next chapter there will be a bit more solangelo, so just bear with me here. (Mind the pun). Until then adios mi amigos.

Aun en la esquina