"Oh stay, stand right there." Sierra told Mal as she pointed with her finger.

"Oh, right here?" Mal asked. Sierra nodded her head.

"Ok, can everybody hear me? One two, one two." Sierra said into a microphone. People clapped in response. "Ok, perfect." Sierra said and handed Ben the microphone.

"Thank you Sierra." Ben said as he took the microphone from his adviser, as Sierra walked over to Evie and Doug. "What's up Auradon." The crowd began to cheer and clap. "Thank you, thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." Ben said to everyone in the microphone. The people began to cheer for the new Vk's.

"Not like we had a choice." Audrey's grandmother whispered to her.

"It worked out pretty well for the first four." Ben said with a smile.

"Yeah especially for you." Chad said, which made Audrey upset and napped her fingers in Chad's face to stop him from laughing.

"Really funny." Audrey said sarcastically.

"Mal this is the first spot we met not so long ago. But I feel like I've known you my whole life, but did I mention I'm in love with you?" Ben asked as Sierra tapped Doug telling him to play his guitar, as the crowd awed at king and his girlfriend.

Ben
I met this girl who rocked
My world like it's never
been rocked

And now I'm living just
For her and I won't ever stop

I never thought that it could
Happen to a guy like me but
Look at what you've done
You got me, down on my knee

Ben sang as he got down on his knee opening a small box with purple diamond ring. Mal looked at Ben surprised by what Ben was doing.

"Mal it's you and me, it's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my Queen?" Ben asked with a hopeful smile.

"No." Audrey said not happy with this at all. She was supposed to marry Ben. That's what she was told ever since she was a small child, and now Mal is the one to live Audrey's dream. Everyone egnorded Audery, but Sierra heard her and felt sort of bad for her.

"Yes." Mal said as everyone began to cheer, and clap happily for Ben and his future Queen. Sierra grabed the earpiece from Jay and spoke into it.

"Cue confetti and bubbles." Sierra said into her ear. A few sends later confetti blew in the air and bubbles began to float in the air. Everyone was smiling happily and excited for Mal and Ben.

"Makes our movie night seem a little tamed." Doug said to Evie. Evie turned to him and smiled.

"I love-" Evie paused for a moment. "Movies." She finished with a smile.

"Yeah, me too." Doug said as he took her hand and smiled at her.

"A lifetime of plans, gone. Our family status, gone. Audrey you were supposed to be his Queen, and you let him slip through your fingers. Your mother could hold a prince in her sleep." Queen Leah told her granddaughter.

"Don't you think I feel bad enough already grammy." Audrey said selling many emotions.

"Ben and Mal are the best. I'm so excited for Mal to be our Queen." A girl said behind Audrey.

"You'd really rather have a VK on the throne then me?" Audrey asked turning around immediately. "What is wrong with you people?" Audrey asked. She then looked at the jumbo screen that was set up on the school. "What is wrong with everybody?" Audrey asked looking around the court yard. Ben walked over to the boys while mal walked over to Evie and Sierra.

"I'm engaged man!" Ben said happy and surprised about everything.

"What? Did you two know?" Mal asked as she hugged Evie and Sierra who were giggling at her.

"Everything, I'm so happy for you Mal. You are gonna rock that crown." Sierra told Mal. Evie then hugged Mal happy for her.

"Ok, so I've only done about a thousand sketches of your wedding dress, and Belle's already planned an engagement party for next week." Evie said excitedly.

"Well it's a good thing I said yes." Mal said smiling at Belle who was walking over to the three girls.

"Oh, I finally get a daughter." Belle said as she hugged Mal.

"I love you Belle." Mal told the former Queen of Auradon.

"Oh, I love you too?" Belle said. Mal walked over to Fairy Godmother with a hug.

"Hi, sweetie. I'm so happy for you both." Fairy Godmother said as she let go of Mal.

"Hi Fairy Godmother." Ben said, but then whispered in closer. "I think she liked it." Ben told Fairy Godmother.

"Bibbidy bibbidy you betcha." Fairy Godmother said with a smile.

"All bow to her royal majesty." Jay said jokingly.

"Oh yes, your royal purpleness" Carlos added as him, Jay, and Evie bowed to her.

"Silence you annoying pesents." Mal said smiling along with the joke as Sierra was pushing Ben and Her to the limousine.

"As you wish my liege." Jay said.

"Your crankiness." Carlos said making everyone laugh. Sierra pulled Ben aside for a quick update on what they are doing next so they wouldn't get behind schedule.

"Ok, so you Mal, Jay Evie and Carlos go get the kids, then bring then back here so that they can have a tour of Auradon Prep. Got it?" Sierra said.

Ben looked at Sierra funny

Ben looked at Sierra funny. "I think you need a break from all this for a while." Ben said.

"Oh no, not you too." Sierra said not liking Ben's choice of words.

"I'm just saying you work hard Sierra, you deserve a break." Ben told his friend.

"We don't have time for this hurry up and go before you get behind schedule. Those kids are waiting." Sierra said shoeing Ben away.

Audrey walked up to Mal and shook she hand with a fake smile.

"Congratulations. You won him faire and square, oh wait no you didn't. You spelled Ben to destroy all of Auradon. Touching story for the grandkids isn't it." Audrey said bitterly.

"Ok let's move it people. Let's go, go, go." Sierra ordered Ben and the Vk's to the limousine.

"Wow, and I thought Mal was bossy." Carlos mumbled as he got in the car. Mal turned back to Audrey.

"Speaking of kids, we have some kids waiting on us. So... if you'll excuse me." Mal said to Audrey and walked away to the car.

"Alrighty I'll see you all when you get back, ok?" Sierra said to everyone as they got into the limo. Jay kissed Sierra goodbye on the forehead before getting into the drivers seat. The crowd was cheering as the limo rolled out off to the Isle to get the new Vk's.

Word Count: 1,772