BLOO- MY BAD BOY PT.2

Start from the beginning

Bloo took a glance your way and saw the frown and tears almost forming in your (E/C). He looked away and pulled the arm that was on your shoulders and placed it on your thigh. He squeezed your leg and kept having a conversation with the guys. He knew that something was wrong but didn't want to make a scene and make your friends worry. He knew it had something to do with Simon, heize, and hoody. He knew that they did not like him, and he had no reason as to why. If they weren't your friends, he would have done something to them for making you sad or ask you not to be friends with them. But since they are your friends and you treasure them, he decided against making a scene. He kept his hand on your thigh and kept it there. He wasn't paying much attention to the conversation anymore. 

As he was more worried about you. He kept on talking to them but not sure about what. 

 You snapped out of your thoughts when you felt a light squeeze on your thigh and saw that it was your boyfriend. You faked a smile and looked at him. He was still talking to the guys. You knew he saw the frown and tried to ask if you were ok by squeezing your thigh. You touched his hand, and he quickly looked at you. You gave him a quick smile to reassure him that you were ok. He did not buy this as he raised one of his eyebrows. You gave him a big smile he still didn't believe you and jay asked him a question as he looked away and talked to him.

"I don't understand why she's with him" you overheard hoody say to Simon and heize. 

" she suffered last time" Heize replied 

" I don't want her to suffer again" Simon stated as you knew they were talking about you and you listen carefully. 

"I don't understand why she keeps falling for those type of guys; she will end up heartbroken or broken in general. That guy is no good for her. He doesn't pay attention to her.  I bet he was with another girl before this. I want her to realize that he's only using her. That he is not a good guy to be with, I know its bad to say it, but as her friend, I don't want to see her suffer. I know you saw a lot, Simon, with her ex."  Heize stated as she looked at Simon. They were talking loudly, and the conversation that was going on between my boyfriend and jay was still going on, but they stopped for a while at the commission.  Woo and gray ignoring them. Gray glared at them and woo confused at what was going on. You tried to ignore them, but you were angry. 

" I did. She was so stupid in falling for that guy.  I beat the shit out of him. I had to protect (Y/N), that son of a bitch took it too far he hit her. I told her and him if he ever touched her I was going to beat the shit out of him. So, I did, I want this mother fucker to try and hit (Y/N), and he will wish he never fucken met her or me." 

The atmosphere changed from happy to tense.  Gray and Jay glared at Simon. They agreed before that they wouldn't talk about your ex or your boyfriend. Woo confused about what was going on was awkward about the whole situation. Bloo squeezed your thigh, and you looked at him.  He was beyond pissed. Before you had the chance to say anything. Bloo was now in front of Simon. 

"Fuck "  

Fuck 

Jay took the words you were thinking about and said to them. 

"What the fuck did you say? You can talk shit about me or about what the fuck I do but talk shit about my girl. That is it; I can ignore all the shit about me and how bad of a boyfriend I am to (Y/N) but talking about her personal life about her and making fun of her." He punched Simon straight in the face. 

No one saw the punch coming, not even you. Everyone rushed out of their seats to Simon. He was holding his bleeding nose as he glared at bloo. Bloo did not give a shit and glared back.