21 ~ Rosemary's Heartbreak

Chapter 21
Rosemary's Heartbreak

Chapter 21Rosemary's Heartbreak

><><

"Do you think they stopped?"

"I don't know. It's hard to hear..." Maya frowned. Roger was still awkwardly hovering over Maya, unsure of whether to peel himself off her or not. "Maybe I should go check on them." She began propping herself up on her elbows.

"No." Roger said firmly as he held Maya down.

Maya scoffed and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry, it's just—" Roger chuckled, just as shocked with himself. "We can never catch a break."

"I know..." Maya sighed, cupping his face in her hands. "But I really should check if Rosemary's okay."

Roger nodded understandingly. Maya had given him a quick synopsis of what happened between Rosemary, Freddie and Mary soon after the ruckus outside had started. "I understand, but perhaps it's quiet because they're talking about it amongst themselves now..."

"That... makes sense, actually." Maya mumbled.

"Really?" Roger scoffed. "I just said that to make you stay."

Maya smirked. "Oh, well then perhaps I should go check on them." She began to sit up, a smile growing in anticipation to Roger's reaction.

Roger defiantly towered over her, gripping onto her thighs and pulling her legs up so that she fell back onto the mattress. "Try again, love." He grinned devilishly. At this point, the music of the party resumed, calming Maya down slightly to see that the party had recovered.

Maya squealed as she put her hands out in front of her, which were immediately caught by Roger as he pinned them on either side of her. Maya laughed, "Okay, I've entertained this long enough, I think I really should— oh!"

Roger had buried his face in her neck, sucking onto the tender spot of her flesh harder.

Maya bit her lip to stifle a moan. "Rog... I really should..."

Roger slithered his hand across her arm, running it down across the curvature of her hips.

"I... I have to—" Maya murmured breathlessly.

Roger's lips fluttered faintly from her neck, harshly landing on her earlobe. He nibbled lightly on it, sucking on it until Maya finally gave in to letting out a soft moan. Satisfied, he hovered his face over hers. His eyes glistened in a stormy shade, feverishly outlining the shape of her lips. He bit his lip, a reddish swirl swelling around where he bit down, coupled with the shuddering breaths that escaped him as he massaged his hand around her waist.