Chapter 12

Warning: Lemony Chapter 🍋😉

Boy I got a crush on you-ooh
It ain't really much, I just wanna touch
I don't want no love from you-ohh
Hey, never said in love
You might not be cut out for it
I just got a crush~

You were facing away from the male. You swayed your hips and danced to the music. The sound-waves expelling from your body could almost be seen.
Dabi leaned back and rest his arms on top of the sofa, slowly getting high off your voice.

You think you're in love, but you're not
Wanna cuff, but you won't
That's lust, better stop, mm
You bitter-faced, bet it does get you off
How a crush gets you off
Tryna fuss, let you ride, mm~

You turned around a slowly walked in front of him, leaning down, you placed your hands on his knees. You changed back into your clothes this morning, and your tight shirt exposed your chest; Dabis eyes couldn't help but sneak down and look.

You slowly moved onto his lap, your legs were on either side of him and your hands moved up to his chest. Dabi hadn't changed his position, he was too intoxicated by your body and your voice to move.

Do you, do you, do you got a crush on me?
'Cause I got one on you, ooh
Do you, do you, do you got a crush on me?
'Cause I got one on you, ooh

You accidentally ground onto him, surprising him. He shot you a look, signaling you to stop. You, however, we're feeling a little rebellious. You sang louder and continued, feeling him getting hard.

Boy I got a crush on you-ooh
It ain't really much, I just wanna touch
I don't want no love from you-ooh
Hey, never said in love
You might not be cut out for it
I just got a crush

Dabi grabbed your hips. "Stop." He said sternly. You placed your hands over his and push yourself onto him harder. He let out a low growl.

Do you, do you, do you got a crush on me?
'Cause I got one on you, ooh
Do you, do you, do you got a crush on me?
'Cause I got one on you, ooh

You finished the song and before you could say anything, Dabi wrapped his fingers around your throat. "I told you to stop, or do you want to be punished?" He growled. You blushed and leaned towards him, causing his hand to tighten. "Maybe~"

His free hand moved to your pants. He rubbed his thumb over your clothed cunt; you mewled in response. He pushed harder and rubbed antagonizing slow circles. You quietly moaned. "Dabi~" He pulled you closer to his face and rubbed faster. You slowly became undone in his hands. He shoved his tongue in your mouth to silence you.

After a bit, he pulled his hands away. He pushed you to the side and stood in front of you. "Strip." He commanded.
You obeyed. Slowly removing your clothes. Tossing them to the side, you stood before Dabi completely bare. You pulled at the hem of his shirt and he removed it.

You slowly got on your knees and undid his pants. Placing a hand over his waistband, you pulled down his boxers. His semi-hard member made you shudder. Slowly you began to pump. He pulled your hair out your face. You licked his tip making him hum with pleasure. You wrapped your lips around him and bobbed your head. He moved his hips as well and became harder in your mouth.

When you pulled away, he laid down and moved you on top of him. You were facing away from him. He pushed your slit onto his cock. He moved your hips up and down his length. You moaned and continued to become progressively more wet with each stroke. "A-Ah... B-Baby let me put it i-in.." you moaned. He only grabbed your hips harder, leaving bruises. "No, since you love grinding on me so much, that exactly what you are going to do." He grinned. You moaned as you went along. Your juices coated his whole member. "Please! Dabi.. put it in." You pleaded. He wasn't convinced and kept pushing and pulling your hips. You were slowly going mad. "Aahh... I want to feel your b-big cock inside me!" You turned your head a bit to look at him.

After what felt like forever. he pushed you off of him and made you get on your hands and knees. "Lay on your hands, stick that pretty ass up for me" He smirked. You complied and moaned his name in response. He placed his tip at your entrance. You tried pushing your hips back to put him inside you, causing Dabi to smack your rear, leaving a handprint. You yelped in surprise. "You need to start listening to me, princess."

He then snapped his hips into you. He went at an animalistic speed. The sound of moans, growls, and skin slapping, filled the room. You felt your core get tighter, you didn't know how much longer you would last. "AH! Dabi I'm gonna cumm!" You moaned. He continued driving into you, making you lose your mind. You finally snapped. You let out the loudest moan and Dabi shoved his whole length into you. You shook with pleasure and tighten even harder around him.
Your warmth and the pressure brought his own release as well.

You collapsed into the couch, completely drained of energy. Dabi chuckled and pulled your back to his chest. "I hope you learned your lesson." He cooed. You were a panting mess but still managed to let out a small chuckle. "Yes, I did." He kissed your neck in response.

He suddenly picked you up and moved into the bedroom. He placed you underneath him. He gently kissed you, exploring every part of your mouth. He then kissed down to your neck and sucked on the skin over your pulse. He left hickeys and bite marks all over your throat and collarbone. He wanted everyone to know that you belonged to him. 

You both slowly regained your power and rode into round two.

Hope y'all enjoyed ;))