Chapter 11

When you arrived at Dabi's house, you noticed how well furnished everything was. The room was dim and had leather sofas and dark gray walls. He had dark wooden cabinets, tables, and shelves.

His bedroom was nice as well. He has a large bed with red silk sheets. His house looks so classy compared to his usual edgy outfits. You thought to yourself.
You were both tired and got ready for bed. Dabi directed you into the bathroom and you quickly washed up. Coming out, you realized you didn't have any pajamas. 

"Hey Dabi? Can I borrow one of your t-shirts?" You asked. He said yes, standing up from the bed and opening his closet, he gave you a regular black shirt. Dabi moves back to the bed and you began to change. You felt the males eye on you. You pulled your shirt over your head and pulled your sweatpants off, leaving you in a bra and panties. You turned around and indeed found Dabi watching you. "Do you mind?" You asked. "Not at all, just enjoying the show." He said while resting his head on his knee.

You rolled your eyes and slipped the shirt on, removing your bra from underneath it and pulled it out. You put your clothes in a neat pile on the nightstand. And slipped into bed. Dabi wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close. He was so touch starved at it was slowly becoming more obvious over time.

"Dabi?"   He hummed in response.

"When Shiggy asked if we were dating, and you said yes, was that some half-assed way of asking me out?" You teased.

He smiled. "Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"If I say yes, would you like that?" You answered.

Dabi flipped himself on top of you and kissed you. "Very much so." He pulled you into another kiss, with quickly turned into a passionate make out. He pulled away after some time. 

"So what do you say? Want us to officially be together?" He asked. A slight pink tint spread over your face and you smiled. "Yes! Of course." You pulled him down for a loving and gentle kiss.

If you both weren't so tired, this night would have ended up very different, but instead of doing anything sexual, you just enjoyed being in each other's arms.
You gently pulled Dabis head down to your chest and slid your hand into his hair. You rubbed his head and he hummed with delight. He was bigger than you and much more dominant, but seeing this gentle and vulnerable side of him just made your heart absolutely flutter.

He then pulled his head away and looked at your face. "Your heartbeat... it.. sounds like music!" He said shocked. You giggled at his reaction and explained that it was normal and he shouldn't worry.
He placed his head on your chest and you pet his head until his breaths became deeper and slower.

You both fell into a calm and dreamy sleep.

~~~~~~~
Light trickled into the room and woke you up a little. You tried to stretch a little until you realized you were trapped. Dabis arms were around you and his face was buried in your hair. He was snoring lightly and you giggled. Slowly turning around to face him, you remembered the conversation you had last night. He was officially your, and you were his.

Gently placing a hand on his cheek, you gently ran you thumb over his scars and placed a very gentle kiss, careful not to wake him up. "So handsome.." you said absentmindedly. You put your hand away and just stared at his sleeping face, taking in his features. He had a very nice face, his sharp jaw, his bed-head, his tired eyes, they all looked perfect in your eyes.

You blushed, realizing how much you really cared for him, and how much you really loved being with him. You fidgeted a bit in his arms, trying to get closer. That's when he opens one eye tiredly and pulled you close to him. "I felt you watching me," Dabi said with a tired voice.
"I was just admiring my handsome boyfriend." You quietly answered.

His heavy eyes closed and he put his forehead to yours. Dabi placed a kiss on your nose and pulled you onto his chest. He rubbed your back slowly. You lay there for a bit, listening to his gentle heartbeat.

After a while, the sunlight started to fill up the room. As much as I'd love to stay like this, we need to get up. You sat up in his lap and he moved his hands to your hips. "We need to get up babe." He smirked and sat up. "I like the nickname." He said before leaning into a kiss. You turned your face and his kiss landed on your cheek. He pulled away with a disappointed look on his face. "(Y/nnnn! I want a kiiisss." He pouted
"I have morning breath, and I need to stop spoiling you with so many kisses, you're getting greedy." You said playfully.
Dabi, on the other hand, looked genuinely shocked, but he understood you needed to get up.

He placed a kiss on your neck instead and slipped out your hands and off the bed. He stretched and walked into the bathroom. You followed him in. He offered you an unused toothbrush and you brushed your teeth and washed your face; Dabi doing the same.
He leaning into your face and stole a kiss. Causing you to blush because it was unexpected.

~~(time skip bc mornings are boring) ~~

You both ate breakfast together and we're just chatting in the living room.

"Hey, why aren't you working today? You didn't work yesterday either." Dabi asked

"Boss gave me a few days to rest my voice, but honestly, I miss singing. My quirk is pretty fun to use." You answered.

"Wait so, you can make anyone feel anything?"
"Yep!"
"Can make them feel upset or happy?"
"Yes," you began to explain. " I can make anyone feel anything I want. Happy, sad, tired, hungry, inspired, high, drunk, energetic, You name it!"
Dabis shit-eating grin returned to his face. "Can you make someone feel horny?" He joked.
"Seduction is a big part of my quirk if that's what your wondering." You answered slyly.

"Welll," Dabi stretched; "I would love for a show right now.

You refused at first, but after some teasing and a little begging, you complied.
"Be careful what you wish for~"

You stood up and pulled a thread from your temple and mist started to coat the room.

The music started and you opened your mouth to sing~