Have You Seen Us?

Stretching my arms above my head I look around the room before closing my eyes and succumbing to the delicious feeling I feel running down my spine.

"Do that again, babe." I groan as my fingers wrap around her beautiful hair and I guide her mouth. I thrust my hips and I am gifted with her sweet sounds. Moaning around my cock she sends the most elicit vibrations. Her soft lips and sinful mouth continue to torture me and her hand slides up my torso.

"Fuck, I'm coming." I warn her before I spill my warmth down her throat. My body shakes and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I cannot get enough of her.

I feel her soft and sexy body begin moving up my body. I look down and her beautiful face appears below the sheets. Kissing her way up my abs she kisses my chest, over my heart.

"Good morning, handsome." She smirks at me with the sexiest Aussie accent.

I grab her by the waist and pull her up my body, kissing her hard on the lips. Her mouth opens up and her tongue touches mine. We continue making out, I can taste myself on her. Salty and sweet from her lips.

She begins grinding herself on my and my body reacts. I can feel myself getting hard again. But I just blew my load down her mouth. I might need a couple more minutes.

I grab her softly by the hair and pull her away. Her eyes are dark, the blue has mixed with the grey making her eyes the most beautiful storm.

"Hi, baby." I whisper at her and she moans as she continues to move over me. "I still need a little more to recharge." I let go of her hair and I pull her up even further as I try to move down.

"What are you doing?" She whimpers as her knees are on either side of my face. Her sweet paradise right above my face. I run my nose up the inside of her thigh and she shivers.

I love that she prefers to sleep naked with me. Her body is the perfect sin. I want to drink her and enjoy her. I open my mouth and I run my tongue along her slit.

"Oh, Hero." She moans loudly into the room.

"Yes baby, good morning to me." I tease her as I continue to lick, nip and tease her opening. Wrapping my arms around her thighs I pull her down on my mouth as my tongue enters her.

"Oh, god!" She repeats over and over as my mouth devours her delicious pussy. She tries to pull away when I feel her clenching around my tongue but I pull her back down. Her fingers wrap around my hair and she pulls, hard. I find her grinding herself on me as she rides out her orgasm.

I lick her up tasting her sweet release as I flip our bodies. Her body is slack and she's breathing fast. I lick her one last time and she shivers. My lips travel up her hips then her belly. I leave many kisses and softly bite her perfect tits. She reaches for me with her eyes still closed and I crawl up her body.

"Kiss me." She whispers. I don't even hesitate. I kiss her softly and our tongues tease each other. "I love you." She mumbles against my lips. I kiss her all over her face and lay my head in the crook of her neck. I plant a kiss in the spot between her ear and neck. I kiss her there because...

"Hero! That tickles!" She giggles and squirms beneath me. Bucking her hips and grinding against my hard on.

That's why.

That's why I kiss her there. It's not only her tickle spot, but it turns her on. I love it.

"Careful, babe." I say laughing as I pull myself away from her. Her face has the slightest pink color. She's flushed yet this serene smile fills her face. My eyes roam her face and body shamelessly. She's not wearing any makeup right now, and this is when she's the most beautiful. Her soft and light freckles cover her chest. Not many about them, for you have to get real close to see them. Let's be honest, I'd kill anyone who'd get this close to her.