The first girl

I wake up in the lift and it kind of a metal box. The lift goes up and seem to bo on and on. Then it stops and the big metal door opens. First I have a lightblind and I see 2 guys behind my head. 'She is a girl' the boy voice said. 'How is she look like Newt' another boy voice talks to the first voice that I can remember that his name is Newt. 'Bring she up here Newt' the second voice said. So the guy name Newt bring me up. What's your name? the second voice ask me. My name??? I ask him. 'Yea' he answer.My name is Kate. Can you remember anything else? He ask. 'No'I said. If you can remember tell me cuz I don't trust you. Why??I ask. Because you are the only girl here and the girl is terrible. 'Ok Alby I think we should take a short tour for her first'Newt said. 'Follow me Kate'Newt said. I follow Newt to take a tour. 'My name is Newt, This is the glade and we are all glader' Newt said proundly. 'Ok so I am glader right' I said. 'Oh! It's dark now I think Minho is arrive yet. 'Ok now Newt Who is Minho?'. 'Minho is the runner that run into the maze everyday '. Ok I think in the glade there are tooooo many people that I need to remember. 'Lets go we will have a party '. I don't know what he mean but I think of the real party but anoter things come up in my mind every thing in this place seem to be real but I don't believe it real, so the party won't be real.