Prologue

It was a regular day at U.A. High. Class 1-A was with Class B just hanging out at their dorms.

"HAH! This place is way worse than our dorm! Wasn't 1-A supposed to be better than us! HAHAHAH-" Monoma was soon cut off by Kendo.

"Sorry about him. Thanks for letting us come over," she said while dragging Monoma behind her.

"Oh, no problem. Please come in," Midoriya said inviting them in.

Before they could all come in, there was a blinding light.

The two classes appeared at a theatre like area. In the front of the room there was a huge screen with statues surrounding it. There were chairs that were able to fit at least 100 people in them. Behind all the chairs there was a bigger walk area with even more chairs. The difference between these ones was that there was chain type things on the arms of them.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!?" asked an irritated Bakugou, for he was in his dorm before this.

"Bakubro, chill. I'm sure everything will be explained soon enough." replied his red headed friend, Kirishima.

After some confused questions, more people started to appear. First Shinso, Mei, the Big Three, Eri, and the teachers appeared. Next more Pro Heros such as Endeavor and Hawks. After some people's family appeared, the Todoroki family, the Bakugou family, and Inko.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE OLD HAG!?" questioned Katsuki.

"How should I know, brat!?" Mitsuki yelled back. While this exchange was happening, Izuku and Shoto went to talk to their own mothers.

'What's happening?' thought everyone else.

"Well, what do we have here?" asked a very familiar voice. Everyone turned to see the LOV, with All For One,in the chained chairs.

"W-what are they doing here?" asked a worried Uraraka. Shigaraki looked at his hands that had white gloves on them and sweatdropped.

"Don't worry everyone. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise," said a monotone voice, as a girl walking into the room. She had short white hair with bangs on her right side covering one of her blue eyes. She was wearing a sweater with shorts underneath.

"Hello my name is Amaya. Everyone please sit down and before you ask, I brought you here to watch your guys multiverses." After she said that people started to take their seats.

"WAIT! All of ours?" asked a random person as they sat down.

"Well, whatever one pops up. You see, it's all random." She got some confused looks. She sighs and says, "Well there's mostly ones on Midoriya, so don't be surprised when you see him."

"M-me?" asked a shocked Midoriya.

"Yes, but there are others. Take Dabi for example, there will be some of him."

"Why me?" Dabi questioned from his chair.

"Like I mentioned before, it's all random. While I'm talking, there are some sad ones that could break your heart but this is not your universe. As well as some bad ones."

"So, do you all want to watch them? The time is paused outside this room so don't worry about that."
"I say let's do it!" said a mouse-bear-dog principle, Nezu. Half of the people forgot he was there and jumped.

"Do you all agree?" She earned some 'sure' and 'I don't care' from the audience. "Okay get ready."