The mourning / le deuil

English

annita pov

I woke up in a good mood today, noticed it was raining. I figured no one was going out today. Everyone was there except... except Johanna.

She had to get up early for once, I thought, I didn't worry, for a while I felt like I was being watched, probably my imagination I wanted to go and wash, but the bathroom was busy, so I went to the dormitory to use her shower.

after brushing my teeth I undressed before sitting in the bathtub ; and enjoy my bath quietly

not too hot, not too cold just perfect I closed my eyes everything was fine then after a while ...I saw someone drowning it was a girl, she called for help actually no she wasn't drowning someone was drowning her but I didn't know who?

The girl was screaming. Then little by little I recognised her voice, her hair, her face. It was Johanna.

I realized I was sinking in the water, I quickly got out of there breathing hard. I was frustrated by what I'd just seen. I came out without my robe, which I had left in my dormitory.

Jungkook pov:

Annita didn't see me, at least not yet, but it was better for now.

She was so pretty that I wanted to jump on her but if I did she wouldn't get over it, especially those legs.

I kept looking at her, the contrast, the contrast that this girl would drive me crazy, she's got a sexy body, she's too hot but she's as innocent as a child.

I watched her get dressed, she was wearing a white lace bra that was a little bit transparent, I had a nice view, her breasts were not small or medium size and her ass was bouncy, I liked her complexion, it was rather tanned, I also liked that she was wearing white lace panties, then she put on white sleeveless shorts and grey jogging pants, she took a book, it was a fairy tale then jin came and hit me

jungkook: ow!

jin: cheeky you don't watch people get dressed it's very bad polite!

suga: yeah it's not done

hoseok: say the guy who rapes cow

suga : rooh your mom you if only she could see you she would have stoned you

jin: come on let's go

But, uh, pfft...

we came home after jin had lectured me for a long time.

annita POV :

After I got dressed, I took a book, a fairy tale. Yes, I know that at 15, it's weird, but I like fairy tales, especially the ending which is always the same.

annita: they swear eternal love, then get married and have many children I would love to meet my prince charming

Sarah came to see me

Sarah: There's no such thing as Prince Charmings, honey, forget it.

Then Maïlys woke up...

Maïlys: Always with your children's books, by the way, Annie's dream isn't to find a prince charming, it's to be fucked.

Sarah: Huh?! Is that true?!

Annita: You don't say "fuck" and my dream is to have a romantic moment with a man I love.

Sarah: Yeah, getting fucked doggy-style.