CHPTR.19~ The End~

Previous chapters were; 2017. 

Time skip to; 2019. 

Scotts pov

After everything with Ria and Vi, the baddies have no longer been here for two whole years. Things were....normal. We were all college students now, it felt so weird...not being in Beacon Hills Highschool...We all got into the same college, except for Liam and Lydia...they wanted to go to a different one. But...one thing has been on my mind lately, 'Where did Vi go? I've seen her father around but...not hers, he looked defeated, every time I see him.' I thought this at least once every day...

"Okay class, let's go for our three day trip. Everyone got their things?" The teacher asked, "Yes!" We all answered, me and Stiles were in the same classes, the others had their own choices of subject, me and Stiles went into mechanics and biology. I got onto the coach with Stiles and sat at the back with him. 

Did we still have to hide what we were? Yes, in case people decide to turn on us and hunt us down, it'll start a whole new war. 

It took 2 hours to get to the resort we were going, we've just finished exams so the college has awarded us with this three day trip to this beautiful resort, it's newly built. 

"Right, here are your rooms, choose your room mates and NO funny business!" The teacher reminded us, I obviously chose Stiles. We headed to find our room in the resorts massive hotel, we went inside to see the nice big room with two beds and a tv and kitchen area, we placed out suitcases down on each bed and Stiles walked over to the window and gasped. "This view is beautiful." He said, I walked over to look out of the window, seeing the beautiful  view of many sized pools and bar areas with some huts around too and some trees. "It really is." I agreed. 

"Let's go and check it out." I said, he nodded and rushed out of the hotel room, I slung my jacket off and followed him in a rush. 

It took us hours to look at all the resort, as much as we could. "Scott! Stiles! Come on, we're going to the bar. You guys can only have orange juices or cokes though!" The teacher said, the other students following behind him, we ran over to join them and went to the bar. It was late so it was much more lively, the other resort visitors were here too. 

I sat at the bar with Stiles whilst he looked around us to see many people drinking or dancing to the soft flow of the music in the background. I watched as Stiles sat up straight and stared at something or someone, I turned to see who it was and I froze. "She's here..?" I asked Stiles, "Seems that way, yes..." He said. 

Vi's pov

Outfit: 

'First day back in Beacon Hills and I find myself at a resort? God dang it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'First day back in Beacon Hills and I find myself at a resort? God dang it.' I thought, 'Whatever, might as well enjoy it as much as I can.' I thought again. That's what I've been thinking until I found myself sitting in the bar for hours, drinking many alcoholic drinks - that won't get me drunk due to what I am...Sucks. 

'I wonder if those girls are here...the ones I met this morning, hm.' I turned around and looked around, I spotted Stiles but then looked away thinking it was just a boy who looked like him, but then I looked back to him and he was staring at me, the boy beside him turned around and it was Scott. 

I put my drink down and stood up, rushing over to the door and walking out of the bar quickly. 'Shit, what're they doing here?' I thought, rushing over to the pool area in order to get to the hotel, "Vi!" I looked back to see the two rushing out of the bar, I rubbed my hands together and ran towards the pool area, not wanting to see them due to our last encounter, well...you know. 

I bumped into someone and they caught me before I could fall over, "Thank you and sorry." I said quickly, the person nodded and continued walking away and I started to speed walk, that's until someone grabbed my wrist, I turned to see Scott. "What do you want?" I asked, he just smiled at me and then pulled me into a tight hug, I stayed still and looked behind him at Stiles, who was also just smiling. "Where have you been for two years?" Scott asked, "...Thailand...why?" I asked, "Why? You idiot...I'm sorry for what I said...that day, I'm sorry." He said, "I forgive you, but..I should be the one who is sorry, I originally came to destroy you but instead I really fell for you and haha...I couldn't carry out the plan." I smiled lightly, slowly hugging him back. 

"It doesn't matter, you're here now and...that's all that matters." He sighed out, I closed my eyes and just leaned my head into his neck, "You mean it?" I asked, "Yes, with all my heart, Vi. I liked you too back then, you've been on my mind every day ever since we parted." He confessed, "You missed me, huh?" I taunted, "You missed me too, didn't you?" He asked, "Of course.." I leaned back to look into his eyes, he kept his smile and I just smiled back before he leaned closer and kissed me, I returned the gentle kiss whilst my hands moved to hold onto his shoulders. 

"Then...will you accept me, Vi?" He asked, "Only if you'll accept me too." I said with a cheeky smile, "OF COURSE HE ACCEPTS YOU!" Stiles couldn't help but yell it out for Scott, he rushed over and hugged us both, I laughed lightly and put my arm around Stiles to include him in the hug. "I was scared to come back to everyone, I thought you'd still hate me." I sighed lightly, "Don't be silly...We don't hate you." Stiles said, I smiled at him and hugged them both tighter. "Ow ow ow. That hurts!" Stiles complained, "Ahh, sorry sorry!" I loosened up and eventully let them go. 

"So...where does this adventure go?" I asked with a smile, sliding my hand into Scotts and he gently squeezed it, "It goes on forever, so be prepared." He hooked an arm around Stiles and held my hand, the three of us walking off with smiles. 

"Oh...Scott?" I stopped, "Yes?" He questioned, ".....I love you." I grew the courage and said it, what I've always wanted to say to him, "I love you too." He smiled, "I love you guys as well." Stiles wanted in, then we continued to walk away. 

THE END.

A/n: I'm on season 5 ep 11 and I seriously don't want teen wolf to end, I KNOW I AM YEARS LATE IN WATCHING IT, but I've been wary about it - like...I didn't have the interest back then but now I do and I regret not having it back then! OKHFSVKJFNKBF I hope you enjoyed this FF of it though. ^^