Chapter 10 Katelyn's P.O.V.

Hey everyone its Katelyn again, you missed me? I hope you did anyways… Anyhow please review!!! Oh and please follow me on twitter at @jmobsessed and my brother kyle at @cbobsessed, I know my name is Kati instead of Katelyn and I have a different last name than my brother, that’s just my twitter name, Kati Maslow is indeed me or my twitter name anyways, anyhow enjoy!

Chapter10

Katelyn’s p.o.v.

Transfiguration, Charms, Herbology, History of Magic, Muggle Studies, and Divination all in one day causing me to turn back the time turner twice! I’m exhausted and I only just got out of Divination with homework from each class to do when I get back to the common room, it’s only day one how on Earth will I survive this year! And then of course I have Quidditch, not to mention a social life and-

Riiiiip…

My pink tote bag rips down the bottom making all of my books, papers, and quills crash to the floor ink oozing over everything. “Ugh!” I yell kneeling down angrily trying to get my stuff together as quick as possible only causing more destruction.

“Hey Katelyn,” a voice says behind me just getting me more agitated.

I try to calm down but hear myself say anyways, “Look, I’m not having the best day so can you just go away?!” in an acidic tone. I spin around on my knees and look up to see Harry who looks slightly scared and instantly feel a blush creeping into my cheeks. I catch my reflection in a window; my hair is full of different shades of orange and yellow giving the appearance it’s on fire and my eyes have a slight red gleam peaking behind their normal hazel blue, no wonder I’m freaking Harry out.

“I just wanted to know if you needed some help,” he says cautiously sounding unsure if he should continue this conversation or get away from me as quick as possible.

            “Oh,” I say realizing my appearance going back to normal as I calm down, “Uh, yeah actually that’d be great.”

He gives me a small smile, gets down onto his knees beside me, and starts syphoning the ink off of my books and parchment. I repair my bag and some quills I broke with a quick reparo charm and put my stuff back into the bag. All the while Harry tells me funny stories making me laugh and feel the most relaxed I’ve been all day. Man that’s one hot British accent. I reach for my Charms textbook at the same time as Harry, our hands touch. I blush again and Harry pulls his hand away as quickly as if the book were on fire. I feel slightly upset he didn’t want to hold my hand but quick get over it, we’re not dating or even close to that. I pick up the book and we head down the stairs form the North Tower towards the Gryffindor common room.

We reach the portrait of the fat lady and I’m about to say good night to Harry when the portrait bangs open and Lexi runs out. “OhmygoshIwaslookignforyoualldayand-”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down,” I command putting up my hands in a physical way of slowing her down.

Looking slightly panicked she says, “I was looking for you all day and I couldn’t tell you in any of our classes because the teachers kept teaching until the very end and I have to show you!”