Chapter 8- Lexi's P.O.V <3

Hey guys, so I wanted to let you know that yea I am still alive =). So I am back with our interesting book. But if you think well this is really boring or you don't like it don't hate just post something nice in the comment section and talk to us, give us feedback, we don't bite. So I really hope you guys want more because even if you are sitting there going NO!!! I am giving you more anyways WHAHAHA! Haha so I kind of got just  tab bit off topic so here goes Chapter 8 - This is Lexi :D who is listening to Halfway there by Big Time Rush as I write <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Hey Lexi, you okay? You seem not as crazy and fun as usual." Ron says with a little smirk. 

      "Hmm, do you like that side of me?" 

      "That and how beautiful you and your funny personality", he says in a sweet deep voice, that may have been the nicest, sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me... even Kendall. 

       We are walking to the fat lady portrait. But first we had to go through the hundreds flights of stairs. Oh, my, gosh, I like Ron,and I am stalling thinking of stairs. 

        "Well I think I have learned a thing or two from me", I say responding slowly. Was this right? Was Katelyn right about this boy thin? Well who cares its worth a shot,right?

          "Hey you want to talk in the common room in front of the fire with a cup of Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride Tea?" He asks almost reading my mind. How does he know that one of my favorite things is tea! Not only that but he also knows my favorite kind in the whole world. 

          "That sounds more then perfect", stopping in front of the fat lady. Ron says the password and we step into the crowded common room.

          "Let's go get unpacked and get out of these robes and into some comfy clothes then hopefully it will calm down", he says explaining but I hardly can hear him, I was thinking, maybe I wouldn't really have to pretend to like him. 

           "Alright, yeah let's go", I start to pick up my super heavy trunk until, he stops me.

            "I got this", he said picking it up. 

             By the time we were done it was perfectly quiet so we got tea and a blanket. 

            "So tell me how do you know my favorite kind of tea?" 

            "I know people", he says in a mysterious, I'm just kidding voice. 

           We talk for what seems as minuets about everything, life, family, and what happened on the train.  Then my eyelids got heavy and realize instead of minutes we have been talking for hours. I look around and the common area was empty, this is my chance. 

             "You know your a really great guy, and I think I really like you and I was wondering, Ron Weasly, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask surprisingly calm.

            "Does this answer your question", his lips brushed against mine ever so gently.

          "I am guessing that's a yes?" I say pretending it's not obvious.

          "Yes", he says softly.

           And the next thing I know is I am sound asleep on the couch, with a empty mug of tea, and a new loving boyfriend.

           "Lexi,Ron", Hermonie shouted. I was awoken suddenly from Hermonie screaming in my ear.

        "What?" Ron asks in his sleepy cute voice.

        "High five man", Harry says excitably as Hermonie just rolls her eyes. 

          "Lexi, we know what happened with you and Kendall, so we didn't want him to see you guys, I am assuming to be going out", but the truth was Kendall did see.

          "Thanks, and yes we are, but I'm starving so lets get to the great hall." I say even though the true reason was I needed to talk to Katelyn ASAP!

           I run up to the dorm to get my robe, and start wondering, where is Kendall? The last time I saw him was yesterday at the great hall. Oh well, I told them they could  go and I would catch up later. I sprint to the great hall and catch sight of her. 

            "Oh, my, gosh, girl, I am going out with Ron!!" I say gasping for air, there are to many steps, especially for being on the 7th floor. 

            "Oh, my, gosh spill!" And I tell her everything. 

           "But wait, you and Kendall never broke up", she said a little nervous. 

          "It's fine we broke up... enough", I say confidently. But truly she may be right and enough isn't enough. 

          "But hey we got our shedule", Katelyn says trying to change the subject. 

         "Yay, we have Herbology with professor sprout, Care of magical creatures with Hagrid, Astronomy with professor Auora Sinistra, Charms with proffesor Flitwik, Arithmacy with Proffesor Septima Vector, and muggle study with Charity Burbage", I say knowing that's about half of the classes I take. 

              "Haha, so remind me why you are muggle born and i'm half blooded and we take muggle study." 

             "Well we both have time turners so why not!" 

             "Okay well, see you in Herbology", I say with a wave. 

           I see Katelyn wave as I make my way to the Griffindor table. I decide on getting a grapefruit and eat alone in peace. 

            Then here comes the swarm of owls. I get the daily prophet everyday. But right when the school owl drops the paper I see a moving picture of what looks like Kendall...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know a cliffhanger =) I am mad though too because I don't know what will happen next either, looks like we will both have to wait for Kyle to write. I know so no hints, don't hurt me *runs and hides* te-hee :) I will try and get the video me Katelyn, and Kyle made but I am still figuring out watt-pad. So comment, review, and yea whatever else. We like positive feedback. 

                          Bye guys!!! =D