Chapter 1: Training in Hand to Hand

Eren and Reiner Braun where partnered up. Reiner was a tall blonde with a bulky build. Eren beat the man and took the knife. Annie Leonhart was slacking off. She was looking to get in the Military Police Brigade. Reiner decided to mess with her.

"Watch this..." Reiner simply leaned down and whispered to Eren's ear. He walked up to Annie."You are never going to get into the MPs if you don't train hard." Reiner smirked and was soon in just a split second, on the ground. Eren watched in awe. She took down a full grown man. She was only 5 ft tall! Eren was also thrown to the ground in just a split second and Annie took the knife out of his hand and threw it to the ground.

Annie walked off and tried to find a better opponent.

-

It was dinner time and Eren sat with Mikasa and Armin. Jean overheard their conversation this morning about Eren's babysitter and started making fun of him for it.

"Wow Eren, you actually had a babysitter?!" Jean laughed in a cocky way."Would she kiss you good night?!" He continued to laugh and Eren moved him out of the way.

"Shut up! She just took care of me when my mother was shopping and when my father was busy." Eren growled.

"Cut it out guys. Come on." Armin shyly pushed them farther from eachother.

Eren continued to growl at Jean.

Jean was still laughing.

-

Soon, it was curphew and we all know how that bickering ended, Mikasa just simply dragged Eren out of the Mess Hall and gave him a good talking to with the mommy finger.

Eren fell asleep he still had that same dream of the fall of Shiganshina, but after he began to dream of Judith. He slept well that night.