Raylo: That One Mission, Part 2

We got intel that Kylo Ren was on Hoth, I was sent with squad blue and red to capture him. We landed on Hoth at what I assume is an old rebel outpost. This was the place were Kylo Ren was supposed to be, but there was no trace of him, yet I still felt his presence. "Commander Cas go back to the command ship and tell them that we haven't found anything," I said. He looked at me and then said: " Sir, aren't you coming?" "No, there's something here, I can feel the force pulling me towards it. I'll contact you when I need you to get me." "Ok sir, safe travels." I watched as they boarded the ship and took off. I got on the speeder that they left me and speed off. I didn't know exactly where I was going I just felt like I had to go, I knew the force was guiding. I stopped at an entrance of a cave, I got off my speeder and started walking over to the cave. When I entered the cave I felt cold but it was weird cause I felt warm too. I walked deeper into the cave pulling out my lightsaber from the side of my belt. I turn it on and a soft blue light glimmered on the walls of the cave. It was silent except for the buzzing of my lightsaber, then I heard a noise from the corner of the cave. I shined the light of to where I heard the noise. In the corner was a figure I couldn't make out what it was, so I walked closer and held the lightsaber higher so I could get a better view of him. He was trembling "Who are you?" I said. Then he turns his face to meet my eye, I couldn't believe it. I was looking into the eyes of Kylo Ren. He turns his head hiding the bruises and cuts on his face. "Do it, just end me." He said in a weak voice. I just stare at him someone that I feared someone that scared me was just laying there like a child helpless and alone. I couldn't, I just couldn't kill him. I put my lightsaber on the ground and walked slowly towards him. I bent down and put my hand on him, he looked up at me with tears in his eyes, and all I could do was hug him. As our bodies embrace each other all the coldness in the cave left and there was left a warm spot. We both could feel it; we didn't want it to leave, so we just held on to each other, and the warm spot grew to untell it fill the whole room. That's when I felt the spark that ignited the flame in my heart that will grow my love for him.