September 17 2015
Team B.A.D. was already in the ring with Sasha ready to go.
"You got this." Becky said to Paige who was looking to beat Sasha tonight.
"Her opponent from Norwich, England Paige accompanied by P.C.B. Charlotte and The Divas Champion Becky Lynch," Lilian said as they made their way to the ring.
"That is right." Booker said. "Becky Lynch won the title from Nikki Bella on Monday hours before she could break AJ Lee's run as longest Divas's Champion."
"She did however tie the record." Michael said.
They watched the match start and things were intense from the beginning. Tamina and Naomi were all for cheating but Becky and Charlotte were in the outside making sure it didn't happen.
"Those two are all over Tamina and Naomi." Booker said.
"Team P.C.B. have learned with others at ring side the other teams like to cheat. Brie tried to replace Nikki in the match on Monday but Becky was well aware of the switch and knocked Brie out cold with one blow before going after Nikki after Charlotte grounded Alicia with a spear allowing Becky to lock her dis-arm-her in defeating Nikki for the Divas Title." Michael said.
"Well if you recall when Sasha and Paige last faced each other things went brawling really fast and Becky and Charlotte rushed to Paige's aid trying to separate her and Sasha and Naomi and Tamina weren't happy and Becky leveled Naomi with a right and Charlotte speared Tamina." Booker said.
"There is no love loss between these teams." Michael said as the ref called the match after Tamina got involved.
"Well it's clear Team B.A.D. Is not happy with Team P.C.B." Booker said.
"Team B.A.D. feels they should be getting the opportunities that Team P.C.B. earned." Michael said. "The fact that Becky Lynch is the new Divas Champion after just nine weeks on the main roster as well a the current NXT champion defeating Sasha the night before SummerSlam is getting to them."
"These ladies need to learn that Becky Lynch has earned what she's gotten. She defeated Bayley to face Sasha, she faced Sasha and won. She pinned Brie at SummerSlam keeping the women's evolution going strong and she set the clock to beat her fellow team mates for the right to face Nikki and she faced Nikki and won without any outside help." Booker said. "In my opinion Becky taking the opportunities Stephanie set out for all these ladies to earn. It's time they stepped up."
"I would agree." Michael said as the teams were finally separated and taken to the back.

"Nikki last Monday on Raw we saw your title reign come to an end." Renee said.
"It did and well I didn't beat AJ Lee's record I did tie it and this Sunday I'll be starting a new one." Nikki said.
"Dream on." Becky said coming up with Paige and Charlotte. "For to long you've held this division hostage only defending this title against who you wanted when you wanted but that is not the case anymore."
"What do you mean?" Renee asked.
"I am a different type of champion, I am a reigning defending fighting champion." Becky said. "So after Sunday when I still hold this title I will defend it against whoever wants to step up including anyone from Team B.A.D. Team Bella, the other girls in the locker room and Team P.C.B."
"Wow." Renee said.
"I am not afraid to fight for this title, to make it the most sought after and demanded title. I want the WOMEN in WWE to stand up and start showing everyone what we can do. It's time fight and I'll be out there in that ring each chance I get defending this title and if I lose it, I'll be fighting to get it back. It's time for change here in WWE and we're leading the charge." Becky said.
"She's right." Paige said. "It's time for us WOMEN to step up and shine, no more cute little Barbie dolls, no more demanding divas, we're in the conflict business and it's time we showed that."
"Everyone wants to be champion and Becks knows how competitive I am, so she knows I am coming for her, but this Sunday is about backing her up and any other time she's in that ring facing another who's not me." Charlotte said. "So I say this to all Game On."
"See you Sunday and Brie know this if dress like your sister and try to steal a victory for her I've been assured by The Authority you will never get another title shot and if Alicia tries to interfere the same goes for her." Becky said. "It's going to be one on one Nikki, no more games, it's time to put up or shut up."
Becky walked away with Paige and. Charlotte giggled as Nikki looked upset.