Chapter Thirty-Five - Halloween

Comenzar desde el principio

Matt will also be there. 

Matt. Matt. Matt. Almost a year since i'd seen him. Thought of him. Know I felt bad. Her mid was clouded with nate. Nate. He could be getting hurt. 

I let out another groan.

Sh¡t

*

*

--{{LISA}}--

*

*

"Hello my hot little bombshell!!" Finn's voice boomed through my house.

"Hi" I said reoccupied with fixing my sound system.

"What are you doing?" he asked as I plugged the last chord through. I got up and mockingly dusted my self of.

"Nothing now, I just finished" I said pecking him on the lips. "What are you doing here?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes . I walked through my living room to my kitchen.

"Your house looks good babe" He laughed. "Like mega scary".

He wasn't kidding. The house was decked out with everything form pumpkins, to smoke mashines, to automated skeletons jumping out. One of the pro's to having rich parents who were never there.

She sighed at the thought.

Her parents had been emotionally, mentally and physicallly draining. Badgering her to move. So far I'd been able to stay until the end of the year (which was only a few months) but I didn't want to leave at all.

"Whats wrong?" He asked and I realised I was scowling into the mirror. He intertwined his fingers with mine. I sighed again, droping my head on his shoulder.

"Nothing, you should get home. You need to get ready"

He smirked and let out a wild evil laugh.

"I will see you in a few hours" he cackled.

*

*

*

There was a knock on the door.

I turned to see Emma, in her biker costume. In a panic I check the time. Only 4:00.

"Hey em, you know you don't have to be here for another 4 hrs. It's not even dark" I laughed. She stood there, shifting from foot to foot.

"I thought I'd come extra early and help you, but know I see it, you probably don't need help" she said gesturing around to my halloween'd up house. I smiled.

"I'm putting the lollies and stuff in bowls". We sat in silence, the only sound was bags o candy ripping open.

"So..uhm...lisa, I'm sorry about..uhm.." Emma trailed off.

"Emma...?"

"What?"

"Get on with it, I'm your friend just spit it out".

"So..uh.. I'm really sorry about New Year's Eve" when she said it, it didn't quite register.

I thought back to New Year's Eve, the party at Issy's. I grimaced at the memory of Emma's cold body, her pale cheeks and having to stick my finger down her throat so she wouldn't die. I'd honestly forgotten. Well, no I could never forget. More like pushed it the to the back of my mind.