안녕하세요, We Are ITZY ! {Chapter 3}

The class was bewildered by me and Ryujin entering class at the same time. I noticed the other 4 girls standing infront of the class. It was the other 4 that was in the rooftop earlier. 

"Ms. Shin, I'm glad you found your way back to class, I guess it all thanks to Y/N ?" Mr. Kim asked. 

Ryujin nodded. I made my back to my seat and gave back Felix his bottle.

"Y/N , where did the water go, it's completely empty than before I gave it to you." Felix asked. 

I replied, " Oh umm... It went somewhere." 

Mr. Kim introduced the girls to us, the class got excited it seemed like everyone knew who they were. Felix was basically showing his inner secret side that he did not want anybody to see, he looked like he was fanboying over the girls who were standing infront of the classroom. 

Who were they ?

안녕하세요, We Are ITZY !

They said in unison and one-by-one introducing themselves.

"Hi ! My name is Hwang Yeji ! I am the leader of ITZY" said the pigtail girl.

"Annyeong , I am Choi Jisu!" said the girl with pony tail.

"Sup , I'm Shin Ryujin." said by the pink haired Ryujin cooly. 

"I a Lee Chaeryoung ! I have a sister in IZONE too if you know her!" said by the girl who seemed to be have a habit touching her hair most of the time

" Hello . I'm Shin Yuna.  The maknae of the group." said by the blonde, she looked like she's of foreign descent.

" Alright class calm down now. They are idols yes , but once they wear that uniform THEY are students of this school. Girls, just because you're famous now that doesn't mean we have to treat you specially. Don't let that get over your head. Anyways, treat that as any other average teenagers and lastly, make this class feel home." Mr. Kim emphasised. For a moment he sounded different there. But the class got the message. 

---

But as much as the class tried, they were all over ITZY , they were bombarding them with questions. Felix stood up and controlled the situation by letting them know they are invading their privacy. ITZY was thankful to him. 

 Also, Ryujin ended up sitting beside me. Suddenly, a guy from in-front bluntly asked Ryujin why she was wearing my blazer. "Hey Ryujin-ssi! That's Y/N embedded on the blazer. Why are you wearing his jacket?" The class then turned their attention on me and Ryujin. I panicked and didn't know what to answer. What the hell am I supposed to reply? That I got her wet? That put things wrongly from their perspective. 

" I was lost earlier on and found my self in the school garden, by bad luck the sprinklers started to do their routine and I got myself wet from that. I stumbled upon Y/N and he offered me his blazer instead." Ryujin responded. 

Felix came over like a proud father with his hand over my shoulder, "Hohoho! So you've gained the lead!" 

Homeroom started and it my daily routine continued but the status quo changed when ITZY came. Ryujin was actually a smart girl. She had honours from her previous school. How did I knew this ? Well we kind of had small talk before the class started. She's actually a cool - chic person. I could tell she was already popular before she was an idol, such personality was too much for me to handle.

Morning period is finally over, it's finally launch. Mr.Kim made an important announcement before leaving class. The biggest and burdensome announcement I've heard in my entire existence. I was tasked to give ITZY members a tour of our school and guide them on how stuff here works and where to get our food. Sitting to Ryujin was already nerve-wrecking , imagine handling 5 girls at once! Oh my pitiful soul! Anyways, I knew I couldn't handle such a difficult task alone so I invited Felix over to help me out.

"Alright Y/N ! We ITZY are under your care !" Ryujin cheered me up not knowing this is actually a stressful thing that I was about to face. 

. . .

All eyes were on us, literally every pair of eyes I could see was all on us.  ITZY, Felix and I were making our way to the school's canteen. Upon reaching the mess hall,  everyone stopped on tracks and looked at us, moments later whispers turn to loud noises. They were all talking about ITZY being in our very canteen. They couldn't believe it themselves. The girls wave back and greeted some of the people who recognised them. This what happen's when your one of the hottest rookie debut girl groups.

"I'm sorry for the commotion guys, I'll show the way to on how to get your food" I explained.

"It's alright Y/N, we're already used to this. This what happens when you're an idol right? " Yeji assured that they wont be really bothered. 

I guess the commotion would be temporary, I guess it would reach to a point where the girls would be treated as normal students as time passes by and it would just a norm of seeing them going to this school.

. . .

We all had gotten our foods, today's special was curry. Their reaction was pretty foreign due to the dish.

"So this is the infamous curry that makes your trip to the toilet long!" Exclaimed Chaeryoung.

" The smell is so strong !" Reacted the maknae.

Yeji was adamant, but without hesitation she took a spoonful unto her mouth. 

"IRVE AWAYS WANTED TO TRY DIS-" Yeji screamed with delight while her mouth was still filled with food.

"Looks like our dear leader is enjoying this!" Said Lia.

Felix didn't say anything the entire time we were here. I checked up on him to see if he was okay,

" Yo felix, you haven't said a single thing since we left the classroom, what's up with you!" I worriedly ask.

" Y/N, up until now I'm still wondering if I'm dreaming right now or not, I can't believe that I'm eating with THE ITZY themselves." Felix said.

I actually kinda relate in a way, I can't believe that a socially outcast such as me would be hanging out with female idols. Felix was my only friend and I could trust on in this school. My life was fairly simple not I guess it's about to get complicated.

. . . 

ITZY bowed and thanked us for the meal that me and Felix treated them with. We still had a bit of time so me and Felix toured ITZY around the school and showed off the facilities so they can familiarised it and head back to class to start our afternoon period. The girls particularly loved the dance studio. Looks like they would be frequenting that place after school. It was free for everyone to use , we used to have a dance club but they were too few members to continue the club. 

and the day continued . . .