Monday: Sickness

Nuan rested her head on her desk, face tinted green from the morning sickness. She managed to lie to Samon this morning, saying it must've been something she ate the following night. Mitsuru burst through the door.

"Hey, hey, hey," Mitsuru said, "How is everything!?"

"Morning sickness," Nuan grumbled, "As well as afternoon, evening, and night sickness."

"It'll get better, a shipment of supplies from Nanba's Women Prison has been ordered so you'll have the pills by Friday."

"Woo-hoo."

"Sarcasm, great."

Nuan slowly lifted up her head, she gave him a dirty look before rolling her eyes and standing up.

"Well it's my lunch break," Nuan sighed, "Let's hope, I can stomach whatever for half an hour, at least."

She walked away and Mitsuru patted her back for good luck. In the staff break room, Samon and Nuan were sitting and laughing.

"You feeling better?" Samon was referring to this morning.

"A little, my stomach is still a little twisted, but I'm sure there is something in the medicine cabinet that I can find." Nuan waved it off.

Samon gave her a kiss on the cheek, she smiled sweetly at him, before covering her mouth and gagging.

"Babe, are you alright?" All the supervisors turned around.

"I'm fine," Nuan turned green, "Is someone wearing perfume? It's very strong."

"Oh you noticed," Kiji sang, "I wanted to try this new perfume. What do you think?"

Kiji put his arm closer to Nuan's nose, and her eyes went wide before she stood up and ran out of the room. The supervisors blinked in confusion, while Kiji scoffed. Samon was starting to think it was more than just a stomach bug.