What happens in my head before I write.

Everyone from the house: *Run in with tattered clothes*

Michael: Oh hi :D

Everyone: =_=

Luke and Tyme: *See's Rocky stuck in the wall*

Rocky: Hi...

Luke: What the hell!!

Michael: Ain't got time for explainin' *pulls out book, opens it and all the characters from my active books get sucked in*

Luke: O-O Why didn't me or all your old characters get sucked in!?

Michael: Shush boy! *Tapes everyone to a seat and tapes mouths shut* Ok now *sits and opens book* This is what happens in my head before I write a chapter for my other books. By the way I kinda have split personalities that kinda control different parts of my brain...and they have different names ._.

*Simulation*

All characters: *are in a line at attention*

Sara (the part of my brain that is in charge of writing and English): Ok people let's get to work! We'll be writing a chapter of Counting stars. All characters on this list must go to the studio! *reads off list*

All counting stars characters on list: *Salute and leave*

Sara: Everyone else is excused!

*In the part of my brain where every book part is 'filmed'*

Ashley (The personality that controls my music interests and decides what type of music to listen to depending on the book...also looks like AshleyMarieeGaming): *controlling my hand to pick pandora and the station*

Counting stars characters that were on the list: *Arrive and get in there places*

Sara: Ok let's go!

*After shooting chapter*

Sara: *Places disk in station and Presses button to convert it to writing*

Me in real life: *Starts typing*

*Simulation ends*

Michael: And that is what happens before I write a chapter...also those were just two of my ten personalities ._.