1

~(y/n) pov~

I slowly opened my eyes.All i saw was the ceiling.I blinked a few times and then sit up.I looked around.”W-where am i?”I questioned out loud. “Why your at the Phantomhive mansion my’lady.”I turned to the voice that just spoke.Standing in the doorway was a tall man.Short black hair in a butlers suit.I just stared.”Who are you….?”He bowed.”I'm Sebastian Michaelis,the butler for the Phantomhive mansion.And may I ask what is your name?”i blinked once more.”(y/n)....(y/n) (l/n).” “What a beautiful name.oh i almost forgot.Breakfast is ready.I'll have mey-rin come and assist you into getting ready.He started to walk out of the doorway,when he turned around.”Also...The master would like to talk to you.”I just stared at him.He then walked out of the room closing the door.

I looked forward.Suddenly getting hit in the face with sunlight,I stand and walk toward to window that was in the room.I sighed as  I looked outside it.I saw a pretty garden that stretch for the eye to see.I smiled a little.I then slowly started to get a memory.

                                   ~Flash back~

   I was walking from my last class of the day.I sighed a bit.’God im glad for this day to be over!’I walk to my locker.I put in my combo and started to open it up.When i did I was greeted By a big beautiful rose that greeted the floor.I crouch down to pick it up when I notice a note.I started to read it.I Smiled a little bit.And walked out to the auditorium.I opened the door and walked to the spot.And open the door.Only to find my boyfriend locking lips with somebody else.I froze.I couldn't move.”(y/n)....this isn't what it looks like!!”I snapped out of it and started to tear up.Through the rose at him and ran.He ran after me.Half way through I lost track of him.I finally get home,running up stairs i open my bedroom door and jumps on my bed crying.

                                 ~Next morning~

I rubbed my puffy eyes waking up.Apparently i cried myself to sleep.I frowned.And walked down stairs turning the tv on.Mom was out still.Who the hell knows where.I began to flip through the channels when my heart stopped.”17 year old boy found dead in street.Apparently it was a hit and run.”My eyes widen as everything slowed down.”All there is to describe the body is his Id,And a rose with a note.”

                                 ~Flashback end~

   I sniffled a little as my tears hit the windowsill.I was pulled out the memory when I heard a knock.I hurried up and wiped my eyes.”Come in.”As i finished wiping my eyes,I turned around.to be see a girl with magenta hair,Cracked glasses and a black maid’s dress.”Hello miss (y/n),I am Mey-rin the maid of the Phantomhive mansion.Sebastian told me to come and help you get ready.”Alright…..”We both go to the closet.I open the door only to see big dresses.”ummm do you have jeans and a tee-shirt or something?”She looked at me like i was crazy.”or not…..”I take out a navy blue dress.

                                    ~time skip~

   We walk down the stairs to the dining room.I see a young boy sitting on one end.I tilt my head.”Hello.I am Ciel Phantomhive.You must be (y/n)”I nodded.”Well then...please take a seat.”I did as he asked and sat down.Once I did we started to get served by the butler Sebastian.I looked at the food.I slowly picked up the round dough like thing and took a bite.It wasn't that bad it just tasted like a weird biscuit.I then took a sip of some water.

”So...tell me were do you come from?And how did you get wounded so badly.”I blinked I couldn't believe this was a child talking.But hes a get down to business type of fella.”I sit up on my elbows.”Romeoville.”I said plain and simply.Now he was the one that had a dumbfounded expression.”Were is that?” “Illinois” he looked a bit confused.We just sat there and finished eating.

Sebastian cleaned up,and Mey-rin took me to my room.I walked in and sat on my bed,looking out my window.”Mey-rin?” “YES MY’LADY? “I notice he has a garden.And I was wondering if I could i go out into the garden?”She nodded real fast “But of course!”She took me out to it.I began to roam the garden.I stood in front of a nice bush of roses.I frowned.”Hello.I looked up and saw Sebastian.”Oh hello…..” He just stood there.”My master was wondering if you would like to work here.”My eyes widen a bit.

  TO BE CONTINUED.....