CHAPTER THREE

Eeman's POV

    I got out of the car and walked to the house. I turned around, he watched me as I entered. At the same moment my younger cousin sister Hafsy, came running down the stairs.

      She seemed quite stressed. She glanced at me rapidly and her eyes travelled behind me.

  "Wow...that is the latest BMW model wallah. Who was that?" She asked in one breathe.

"A guy" I shrugged.

Hafsy eyed me cautiously, "are you ok, Emy?"

"Yes." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hey, I don't buy that. I know you too well you know."
"And know where you are heading to when looking for someone to tell your story to." She eyed me before walking away, sulking.

"Mind you lil, Jidda is always ready to hear me out." I yelled at her.

I walked to my room and dropped the shopping bags on the bed. The first thing I did was check my phone. I smiled as I saw a missed call from Amby (my boyfriend).
I left the phone on my night table, and went to the bathroom to wash and change clothes.

     I was laying on my bed when Mummy yelled from downstairs"Emy dinner."
"Ouh dinner." I said, a goofy smile appearing on my face. Believe me when I said "I longed for mummy's cooking everyday."
I grabbed an elastic band and made my hair up in a messy bun and practically running downstairs.

As I was descending the stairs, one of my foot bumped with one of the stairs and I ended up tripping over and falling with a loud thump at the bottom of the stairs.

Blushing and completely embarrassed, I looked up to the side where everyone was watching me. Mummy and Hafsy were smirking at me, queen's eyes seemed to almost popped out of panicked.

  I frowned at them and in a dignified manner, tried to got up. I was leaning on my elbow, when queen came ruining to me. I gazed up and found her stretched hand ready to help me up. (Jidda is a queen indeed).

   "Thanks baby." I mumbled.

She helped me up and we joined others on the table.

  "It smells really good, Mummy." I narrowed my eyes at her.

Mummy's smile widened, "Emy chop chop."

The cling of the oven's bell sounded and Mummy and hafsy got up abruptly.

Jidda looked up at me with  questioning eyes. "Emy, meke faruwa?"
"You seemed absent minded, ya akayi?"

  "Huh" I sighed.

"I met this guy at the mall. He asked of my phone but I lied to him. And now I'm regretting my decision.   I think I'm into him. I kept on thinking about him and his voice kept sounding in my ears." I said.

For some minutes, she didn't said a word.

"Baby."

   Oh finally she is talking. She and her royal attitudes..

   "Baby why did you lied to him?" She asked.

I lower my head. "I don't really know what came into me. I just found myself lying to him."

"Ok, we will sort it out like we always do."

  "Desert is served." Hafsy's face popped out of the kitchen door frame before I could utter another word. When she noticed that we were both looking at her, she rolled her eyes and disappeared.

I looked at Jidda and smiled. Getting up to side hugged her before we walked into the kitchen.

Noor's POV

    Leaving Aira's house was the hardest thing I have encountered so far. I'm resuming office tomorrow so I won't be able to see her again.

   I lightly pressed the horn as I slowed the car in front of the gate. The gateman waved at me as I maneuvered the car into the house, finding a spot in the car lot.
  I got out of the car and pressed the lock button on the fob.

  I walked to the main door and entered with a "Salam."

Ummu, my younger sister answered from the kitchen. "Wa alaikum salam ya noor. Ka dawo kenan?"

  "Yeah. Is khaleel around?" (her husband).

   "Eh. He is in the guest room."
  "Ok." I said walking away.

"Hey man." Khaleel shouted.

"Hi friend. Ya ake ciki?"

"Ban sani ba. Ina kaje? I have been waiting for you?" I could sense anger arising within him.

  "Chill man, naje mall ne."

  "Ok."

I sat down on a sofa thinking about her again!

  "Noor me kake tunani haka?" Cme khaleel khaleel's voice. "I have been talking to you, I don't think ma kaji ni."

  "Amn kasan naje mall ko, so I came across a girl, a pretty damsel."

  "Hahaha finally zamu sha biki. Kt girls nake fada maka."

  I eyed him, "Kt girls ba. Why didn't you married one of them? But you are stuck with a Yola babe for life. We got the angels there."

   "Yeah and I'm lucky to call that Yola babe my wife." He bragged.

  I smiled at him and continue;

"I think I'm in love with that girl. Love at first sight thing you know."

  "So what move did you made?" He asked looking at me with caution.

  "Non pa. She said that she didn't have a phone but I gave her my ring and she gave me hers too. But luckily for me, I drove her home so I know her house."

  "You can visit her some other time ko?"

I sighed. "Kasan I will be leaving very early tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be visiting again."

  "Everything will be alright man.. If she is meant for you, she will be yours no matter what." He patted me.

  "Thanks bro." I smiled and raised up.
  I walked to the bed and lay down thinking about non but Aira.

She is all I need right now. I want to see her beautiful face, charming smile, her cool scent. I want to hold her in my arms and tell her how much I do love. My Aira,my love

ASSALAM ALAIKUM

Another Friday! Don't forget to recite Suratul Kahf.!  May Allah shower his endless of blessings upon us. Amin

DONT FORGET TO: VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

Love et love❤
   QueenBee👑