Chapter 10 ( The Big Fight )

Y/n POV

I got cut of by a soft knock on the door "Y/n Please open! Its me mumen! Your BFF come one! We have to take you to safety" He said, i want to be with my bff but i want to be with my boyfriend to....what should i do?

"She doesnt need youre protection 'heroes' all she need is me to protect her!" i heard garou said, garou stands up and so do i. I sighed and unlocked the door, then i opended the door carefully and saw many heroes ready to fight garou, but the first person that i saw its mumen.

"Come one y/n! Follow me to safety!" mumen said as he give me his hand for me to hold, tears began forming in my eyes. "I'm sorry mumen...i cant leave him, my brother is far from me, and all i have is garou." i said then a tear slipped.

The heroes shocked but one of them made an angry face, its death gatling.
"COME OUT OR ELSE GIRL!!, BEFORE I'LL DESTROY THIS HOUSE. ARE YOU BEEN HIPNOTISED OR SOMETHING?!" He said, those word stab my heart. Then i began softly sobs. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? YOU STUPID HERO?!?" I heard garous sound with an angry tone.

"WELL COME OUT HERO HUNTER OR ELSE" Death gatling said, garou pushed me to the back and hes infront of me now. "YOU SON OF A B***H, WHAT KINDA HERO ARE YOU HUH?!" Garou screamed. Now i felt anger inside me "HE RAN AWAY WHEN WE WERE 6 YEARS OLD GATLING!, YOU LEAVE ME WITH THE MONSTER WHILE YOU JUST RAN AWAY LIKE A DORK!!" I screamed.

Gatling shocked by my words "y-y/n i cant even do anyth-" i cut him of, "SO?!, YOU PULLED ME WITH YOU TO FIND ANOTHER HERO OR CALLED MY BROTHER!, YOU JUST LEFT ME IN THERE AND I ALMOST LOSE MY OTHER EYE OK?!" I screamed to him.

"THATS ENOUGH!" I heard garou said, he turned to me and kissed me, i kissed back then we let go. "See ya y/n...." he whispered then he ran out to the woods.

The one that doesnt follow garou is mumen...., "uh y/n?" he said, i looked up at him "you and the hero hunter is in a relationship? Like together...?" he said, "i-i'm sorry mumen, but its a yes" i said then i looked down. He hugged me "w-what?" i said, "dont worry y/n, i'll make sure hes fine. I dont want to kill my bff lover anyway andddd hes to strong for me" he said, "R-REALLY?!" I said, "yes, now lets just drink something and you go to rest while i ran to the forest to make sure taht hes ok" he said.

I hugged him tightly "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MUMEN, I WILL PAY FOR THAT" I said, "No need, now shall i go inside?" he said, we let go of the hug then i nodded and i let him in.

Garou POV

I ran to the forest far away and looked for a better place to fight, finally i found a place then the heroes started circleing me, "give up hero hunter! Or we took the hard way" i heard death gatling said.

I know their weakness and moves to fight, "hahaha am i gonna give up that easyly?" i said, "well, then. Let fight!" gatling said. "Sure" i said then i saw stinger started running to me and pint his weapon to me, i dodge it and fight him, hes down.

Next metal bat, he strike at me and i dodge it, i strike and him but it hit his bat, i saw an arrow falling towards me, i pushed metal bat and dodge all the arrows "Unbelieveable!! That shot was hard to dodge but he manage it" the hero with a bow said, he have no arrow so i punch metal bat hard to make him faint and took his bat.

I hit the hero with metal bat's bat on the head then he knocked out, i looked at the other heroes '3 heroes left' a/n theres only 6 hero that fight him hehe i looked at a hero that looked like a cowboy and he started shooting me with his gun, i dodge all of the shots while i was running to him.

His eyes widen and i punched him and kick his body to a tree hard, i looked at a hero with a weapon that has a smiley face on it, then i sprint to him behind him and i kick his back hard then hes down a/n so easy, '1 more hero left' i looked at death gatling and walked up to him slowly.

"So you think its easy to fight me huh? Hah! You cant even dodge my DEATH SHOWER" A/n i think its death shower?? he does his death shot and i was able to dodge it all.

After that he has a shocked face "H-HOW?!" He screamed, "well i think that shot was to EASY" I said then i ran to him super fast and i take his gun and broke it, he backed up and i started punch him and kick him in the stomach.

"All that fight make me tired, ha! I'm gonna get back to my girlfriend house" when i walked i stepped on one of the hero stomach and and walked to her house.

Mumen POV

I saw the hero hunter make all the heroes fell easyly 'if i were there i can die' i said in my thought, he walked to his destination which is her house. I ride my bike fast to her house and tell her about garou condition, she hugged me tightly " Oh my gosh! Hes ok?! And youre not getting caught?! Its the best thing ever!!" she said.

"I better leave before garou know that i'm stil-" i got cut of by garous sound "still here?" he said, she let go of the hug and walked up to him and hugged him. "Dont worry garou, hes on our side and pleaseee dont kill him" she said, "ok...you can leave now, and you can meet with her at a mall or other stuff but now, go" garou said.

I said goodbye and ran to outside and closes her door and ride my bike.

A/n like it??? Its kinda took me forever hehe, well that what you want and done!

Bye reader-chan!!!

Words: 1113