Chapter four

Hi

So as I said I will take HDW as the example
Target for the update is +120 you can check the reader numbers and compare them.

Recap: Laksh Khanna has agreed for a DNA test. Ragini is sure more than ever, he is not her Laksh.

Who is he? And where is her Laksh?!

Ragini and the whole family were back in Calcutta, they were waiting for him, the stranger on Ragini's life, but who is he?

Laksh on the other hand was in his hotel room, he couldn't sleep neither think properly. Jays easily trusted them, how often I said I'm not Lakshya Maheshwari I'm Laksh Khanna, but she didn't listen. Who are they and why they think I'm their Laksh?

He sat on his bed shaking his head, "I'm not Lakshya Maheshwari!" He looked out of the window, "wherever you are come back your family is waiting for you."

AP was at the door they were all together waiting for Laksh, "Today he will come." AP said more to herself than to the others, she was trying to convince herself as it's been 2 days now.

Sanskaar walks to her, "Baari Maa please, I'm sure he runaway again, it's been two days now he hasn't come or called, he hasn't wrote a message where he is."

"No Sanskaar, our Laksh will come. I'm his mother I know that."

"He won't come," the low, but determined voice was the one, who daily prays for her husband's return, "he is not my Laksh."

AP looked at her, "Ragini, what is wrong with you, he is our Laksh and he will come, he has to come back home."

"He is not my Laksh, he might be your Laksh but not mine. He is not Lakshya Maheshwari!" Ragini shouts her throat out, "why don't you understand, he is just a lookalike, if he really was your son, he wouldn't have wasted time to return home, when we accepted him back with open arms." Ragini was furious about them, thinking she would accept a stranger as her beloved husband, no never. She knows her Laksh, she would even find him at the darkest moment of her life as he is her light. The source of her power, her will of living.

"Ragini!" AP shouts loud. But she wasn't wrong there was no sign of him, Laksh hasn't called or tried to contact them.

"He will come!"

*Ding Dong*

They all turned to the door, but Ragini shook her head, "it's not my Laksh." She crossed her arms around her chest, "why don't you understand it. It's not him."

Swara rushes to the door, she opens it and was shocked, "yes?"

A delivery man was standing in front of her, "Ma'am a parcel for DP Maheshwari. I need a sign here." He shows her the electronic device, she gave a digital signature and took the parcel, "thank you." She closed the door and was holding the parcel. She shook her head.

"I told you he won't come, why would he has no connection to us, he is a stranger why don't you understand this!" Ragini sat back on the couch, her hands were clutching into the soft coat of the couch, the nails of her were digging into the material, her anger was there, the ignorance of the family members made harder for her to control it, she never wanted to be like this again, obsessed.

Laksh packed his bag, he had arranged a tick for him back to Canada, he decided to leave there is nothing holding him back. The bag on his shoulder he checked out of the hotel and opens his car to place his luggage into the car boot. He closed the lid of the car and sat on the driver seat, he starts the accelerator and couldn't move.