Part 15

Swasan were starring at each other.swara's heart was beating very fast as her hands were on his bare chest.they share a long romantic eye lock.
"Your....your phone is ringing."swara said in breathless tone and avoides his speaking eyes.he relesed a deep sigh,moves to side,sits in ground and took out his mobile and keeps it on ear.

swara keeps hand on fast beating heart and closed her eyes,thanking God.

"i an going to change clothes,you should also change...."sanskar said after cutting call,cut call and started walking on stones made pathway.swara quickly opens eyes and sits on ground.

"why?....where are we going?"swara said in excited tone.

"don't make me wait...'sanskar said without turning back.

"oye hello!...im which i am suppose to change?..."swara shouted while keeping her both hands around clothes but sanskar leaves without saying anything.

"jerk!..."swara makes bad bad faces,gets up and walks toward house.

"ma'am this way..."one woman in black and white skirt said obediently to her.swara gives her a sheepish smile.

"he lives like a king...."swara muttered under her breath and walks in pointed direction.

*****************************

"amusement park!....but its night,it will be closed"swara shouted happily then gets sad.

"don't you know i like to show off...'sanskar said with smile.swara gets happy gain,runs,opens iron gate and looks around happily.

"how did you know...i wanted to come here?'she turned back and asked from sanskar with sparkling eyes.

"i searched exciting thing for children on google..."sanskar said in teasing tone

"do you want to die?...how dare you make fun of me?"swara said in warning,pointing her index finger at him.

"i take that back.."he said,seeing her getting angry.

"hmm...good......now let me see,on which i should ride first......"swara said in thoughtful tone,tapping finger on cheek.

"that one..."swara shouted and run toward it.

"she is really a kid..."sanskar  chuckled and shook his head,seeing her going toward 'merry go around' and walks toward it.swara sits on a hoarse and its starts rotating on slow speed.

sanskar stuffed his hands in pent's pockets an stares at her with smile on face.after that swara comes down,holds sanskar's hand and dragged him with her.

"where?.."sanskar asked while walking with her.

"next ride..."swara said excited tone and took him to bumper cars.

Swara were happily making large rounds when sanskar hit his car to her.

"hey!...'swara said as she staggered with her car.sanskar again hits her with car.

"jerk!..."swara greeted her teeth and hit him with full force.sanskar almost fell from car.swara laughed loudly.sanskar hit her with force from back and she tripped over steering wheel.swara clenched her fist,seeing his evil smile and was turning her car to hit him when he again hit her with full force.

"i will kill you!...'swara shouted at him while he laughed.

********************

"are you upset with me?.."sanskar asked while pressing his lips.

'asking as if he don't know....who hits so many times,my ribs are paining so much,i hope they didn't get broke"swara muttered to herself and touches her one side ribs then gives death glares to sanskar.