never felt this before

hi i just read a fanfic that made me really sad so i'm writing this to make myself feel better. it's just gonna be fluffy one shot which isn't really my style but umm i can do what i want because i'm god.
background: modern au, johnny and dally are still 16 and 17.
i also apologize in advance i wrote this in like 20 minutes out of anger lol.
word count: 1,439

dally's pov -

i'd really just gotten the shit beaten out of me. sure i left those fuckers crippled, but there was three of them. dumbass socs. got me pretty good. i stumbled along, holding my side. my shirt was practically torn to shreds, so i had taken it off. i had blood covering my chest and my jeans were pretty torn up, blood staining the knees. i had my leather jacket lazily draped over my shoulders as i practically dragged my legs along, heading to the curtis' house. it was probably 2 in the morning, but their house was all i knew. plus, maybe johnny would be there. i felt my heart skip a beat, and a smile made it's way to my lips. the thought of johnny always put me in a better mood. i was never truly sure why, but he just had that hold on me. his big, dark eyes and his fluffy black hair. his skin was so smooth and perfect, there wasn't a thing about him that was wrong. as i reached their fence, i threw the gate open and stumbled up the steps. of course, the laces on my shoes had come loose from the fight, and they caused me to trip on my way up. my forehead slammed into the porch, and i was out.

timeskip

the first thing that came back was my hearing. i could hear soft footsteps going away from me before i felt the pain of the fight and tripping up the steps come back. i groaned, bringing my hand up to my forehead.
"d-don't touch it.. you're bleedin r-real bad.." i heard a soft voice stutter. i smiled, opening one eye to look at johnny, who had just returned to my side. he was digging through a first aid kit and was shaking softly. i brought my hand over to his hair, pushing it out of his face. he jumped, looking up at me. he had been crying. i quickly sat up, but regretted that when i heard my ribs make loud crackling sounds. i groaned again, quickly laying back down and grabbing my side. he grabbed a small tube, squeezing some antibiotic onto his finger before scooting forward so that he was next to my face. he leaned over me slightly, rubbing it on my forehead. i winced when i felt it sting, biting my lip hard.
"s-sorry.." he said with a sniffle as i turned to face him. he blushed shyly when i faced him, his eyes going a bit wide before he turned his gaze back to the first aid kit.
"johnny baby, were you crying?" i asked. he looked down, opening a bandaid slowly.
"n-no.." he lied, and badly too. i frowned, putting my hand on his cheek.
"why were you crying?" i asked a little bit quieter, as if he was afraid of someone hearing.
"it's just, when i heard you fall outside i didn't know what it was. and then when i went out, you were so still..." he started and i noticed he was beginning to cry again.
"okay, okay.. i understand, you don't have to say anymore.." i said, rubbing my thumb over his scar lightly. he sniffled shyly, wiping his eyes as i dropped my hand slowly. he threw his head back, tossing his hair out of his face. he sat up on his knees and put the bandaid on the cut.
"oh come on, what if it turned into a cool scar?" i teased and he glared playfully.
"w-what happened to you?" he asked worriedly and continued digging through the first aid kit.
"got in a fight with a couple socs. man did i kick their asses." i said with a small cough. he raised an eyebrow, looking me up and down.
"okay okay, they got me pretty bad. but there was three of em alright?" i testified. he giggled softly and we just stared into each other's eyes for a while.

johnny's pov -

i blushed, quickly returning to the first aid kit. dallas might have been beat to shit, but he was so unbelievably sexy right now. i had taken his jacket off so i could tend to his wounds and the way the cuts and bruises sat against his pale skin was weirdly hot. i grabbed a cotton ball and put a few drops of rubbing alcohol on it before leaning over his chest and cleaning off a few of the cuts. i was blushing so hard, touching his bare chest so much was making me flustered. i wish i could kiss him. i would kiss him all over right now. i looked up at his face shyly. he was staring at me. i blushed red. his bright blue eyes were piercing through me. i cleared my throat, quickly packing away the kit. i rose to my feet, running back off to the bathroom to quietly put it away. i knew that he was watching me, and i became very aware that i was only in my boxers and one of his old shirts. when i returned to the living room, he had his eyes closed. his hair was in a bit of a mess, but it looked cute.
"d-do you wanna lay in sodas old room? i was staying in there, it's real nice." i said shyly, scratching my arm softly.
"no no.. you go back to bed. i'll stay out here.." he said, stretching out a bit without opening his eyes.
"no really.. i don't mind coming out here. you're hurt dal, you should get the bed.." i said quietly. he stayed silent for a moment before sitting up. he groaned from the pain for a second before quickly getting to his feet.
(if only youse could hear my fuckin music lmao. it goes so well with this part but it's too specific to explain)
he began walking towards me. his shoulders were swaying in that way that drove me crazy. i know it sounded dumb, but it was so hot. he walked with a purpose, he only did this when he wanted something. knowing dallas, he was going to get that something. he stopped inches in front of me and i shivered, looking up into his eyes. he smirked, then took hold of my hand and dragged me to sodas old room. i blushed, shyly going in with him. he dragged me to the bed, looking at me.
"lay against the wall." he said, a bit demandingly. i had to admit, i was kind of turned on. i nodded, quickly going to the wall side. once i had settled, he laid next to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close. i giggled shyly, then blushed when i touched his skin. he was out in seconds, but i'm pretty sure i was up for hours just studying his face and his body. god damnit he was fucking gorgeous.

timeskip again

i awoke in dallas' arms. it was such an amazing feeling. i curled up close to him, smiling into his chest. i jumped when i heard him laugh quietly.
"good morning johnnycakes~" he teased. i bit my lip, looking up at him.
"i'm sorry.. you're just so warm-" i started, but was immediately interrupted,
"yeah sure baby~" he teased, looking into my eyes. i giggled, blushing red. "see look! you can't even stay looking at me!" he teased and i opened my mouth to defend myself before immediately closing it.
"that's what i thought~" he finished, dipping down and kissing my nose shyly. i blushed dark. i was so flustered i hadn't noticed he hadn't moved that far away from my face after kissing me. he raised an eyebrow, kissing me again. but it wasn't my nose. it was my lips. he was kissing me. HE WAS KISSING ME. my eyes opened wide for a moment, then slowly shut out of pure bliss as i kissed him roughly in return. he was clearly shocked by my sudden enthusiasm. we held each other like this for a long time. we only parted to take a breath.
"w-wow.." was all i said.