Loki bowed in reply. "Likewise," he replied with a grin, excited for the bit of fun and mischief.

"How has the game of 'which one's Tom' gone so far?" you asked. Tom always loved that game.

Tom laughed. "Wonderfully. This was a terrible idea on their part,"

"Kat! Why aren't you answering your phone? Where are you? You're supposed to be resting!" you heard a roaring yell that was unmistakable as Uncle Tony's. You looked over at where the yelling was coming from. He was on his phone and obviously hadn't spotted you yet. You were glad you had turned your phone's ringer off. You made a mental note to delete that voice mail without listening to it.

"Shit," you cursed under your breath. "He's going to find us." You did not want Tony finding you yet.

Loki just grinned mischievously. "Not in this crowd, he won't," he whispered in your ear. He used illusions so your outfits appeared to match the costumes of the others. "Go blend in with the others. We'll hide in plain sight." you nodded and went over to the other Sigyns, standing so your back was to Tony. It was the only time you ever blended in because of your hair.

"What did you do?" you heard Tom ask Loki quietly, wondering why Tony was so upset with you both.

"Saved the lives of ten or so civilians," Loki replied dryly.

"Terrible offense that," Tom replied just as dry and sarcastically. You couldn't help chuckling and made a mental note to keep those two from being alone for too long. They really shouldn't be alone at all.

You got cast as extras for the scene, which is what Tom and Kelly thought would happen when they asked you to join them there today. They slipped you copies of their scripts too. You weren't supposed to speak, just be extras and stand with the other 'illusions' and look pretty. That got shot out the window once the crew realized who you and Loki really were.

Tony finally got smart enough to realize that you and Loki were possibly hiding among the actors. Unfortunately, he decided this while you were pretending to be Tom and Kelly and were the Loki and Sigyn acting out the scene. You tried so hard to keep a straight face while Tony started berating a Sigyn, who very much wasn't you.

"Sorry, I'm not Kat!" she told him with a grin. He growled and went to harass someone else.

"Why don't you run?" Kelly hissed in your ear, watching Tony patrol looking for you in the crowd.

"I can't. My powers are shot right now," you admitted. If it was anyone besides your friends, you wouldn't have dared say that you didn't have your powers. "I was hoping he wouldn't find us until he calmed down some. I should probably give yourself up before he gets too pissy,"

"Not yet. Go do the kiss scene first. I'll distract him for a little while," she told you reassuringly. She pushed you out to where they were getting ready for the kiss scene. You had the feeling that was the real scene they wanted you and Loki for.

Your costume was a halter dress, leaving both of your arms bare, and Loki's costume had short sleeves for this scene. They also really wanted the soulbond mark in their movie apparently and just didn't want to ask you outright to be in the movie. So the crew pretended they didn't know who you really were as they positioned you for the scene. You'd be quietly paid a large sum on the backend for your work. They thankfully didn't actually touch us and break Loki's illusions when Loki gave them the warning that you couldn't be touched.

You really didn't mind kissing your boyfriend for twenty minutes to get the kiss scene just right. That was an excellent use of your day. Loki seemed to mind oh so much too. They filmed you from every angle and it should have been embarrassing, but you had missed Loki so much that you were way more interested in kissing him than in the cameras trained on you.