cheryl and toni at bedtime

Start from the beginning

"Delete it," Cheryl placed her hands on her hips, trying to look as menacing as she could, though she knew Toni would never take her seriously.

"No way, this is like, the best blackmail I've got on you," Toni smirked.

"Delete it, Topaz!" Cheryl snapped playfully, charging towards the bed and pouncing on her. Toni's laugh only got harder and louder as she played keep-away with her phone, trying her hardest to hold it out of Cheryl's reach. As serious as the redhead was about the video being deleted, she collapsed onto Toni in her own fit of laughter, still trying weakly to reach for the phone. "Delete it, or else," she tried to sound serious, despite being in the middle of a round of giggles.

"Or else what?" Toni challenged, calming down from her own laughter.

"I don't know yet," the redhead rested her chin on the tops of her hands as she laid on Toni's chest, lying comfortably between the shorter girl's legs, "I have to think of something evil enough to faze you."

"Can I keep it if I promise never to show anyone?"

"TT..." Cheryl pouted.

"Fine, but I can't promise to not take any more videos," Toni handed her the phone, letting her delete it for herself.

"Ugh," Cheryl rolled her eyes, starting to scroll through the phone in search of any other incriminating photos or videos of her.

xxx

The shower was running in the en suite, occupied by Toni while Cheryl sat at her vanity, brushing her hair out for the night. She smiled a bit to herself as she listened to Toni's singing from behind the door. Toni never sang much, but it was certainly one of her many talents.

I have been searching all of my days
All of my days
Many a road, you know
I've been walking on
All of my days
And I've been trying to find
What's been in my mind
As the days keep turning into night

Cheryl sat quietly in her vanity chair, watching the slightly ajar door in the mirror as if tiny cartoon music notes were coming through. She loved Toni's singing and she always sang in the shower. She claimed it made her feel less alone when she wasn't fortunate enough to have Cheryl behind the curtain with her. Plus, it served as a nice distraction and made the time pass quicker.

Getting up from the chair when she heard the water stop running, Cheryl climbed into her side of the bed, scrolling through her twitter feed while she waited for Toni to join her. Usually she didn't take too long. Her nighttime routine wasn't nearly as extensive as her own.

Not even five minutes later, Toni came out in a camisole and baggy sweatpants, tying her hair up into a bun before crawling into bed. She hovered over Cheryl for a quick kiss and slumped down beside her.

"Night, baby," the pinkette mumbled, curling up on her pillow after switching off her bedside lamp.

"TT?" Cheryl put her phone down and turned off her own lamp, cuddling up to her girlfriend, "Will you sing to me?"

"What?" Toni laughed a little, thinking she was joking.

"The song you were singing before. Please? I really liked it."

Toni flicked her tongue out over her lips. Cheryl wasn't even pouting to get her way, she was just...asking normally.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Cheryl shook her head.

Toni was quiet, getting comfortable with her legs tangled up with her own. The redhead looked so peaceful, twirling a loose strand of pink hair around her finger, her brown eyes watching what she was doing diligently as if held some kind of importance.