11. Gone Wrong

♡《UnexpectedlyYours》♡

*The next morning. . .

*NARRATOR POV*

"JIMIN? WHERE ARE Y- oh you slept beside Dahyun. . ." Eomma smirked as she leans on the wall as she stares at Dahmin♡

Dahyun then rubbed her eyes as she yawned adorably.

She then looked beside her just to see Jimin hugging her waist.

"Oh c'mon! This is the SECOND TIME IN A MONTH! you GOT to be kiddin' me!"

Dahyun pouts as she's annoyed as she again unknowingly, slept beside Jimin as she thought again was a dream.

Although Dahyun has been sleeping beside Jimin before she got the guest room, Dahyun put pillows in between her and Jimin so Jimin doesn't do anything to her.

She then slid her way out of Jimin's arms and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

♡♡♡

As Dahmin was eating breakfast, someone's phone rang. . .

"Yeoboseyo(Hello)?" Dahyun answers the phone.

"Dahyunie, where are you? I just spoke to your landlord and she said you got kicked out?" He says worried.

"Oh um Oppa, I um, been staying at Mrs. Park's house for the past weeks." Dahyun shyly says.

"Well Sana here, wants you to meet your niece."
"Oh right! Se-yeon! w~ah I would love to meet the baby TaeTae oppa" Dahyun giggled.

"Well then we'll be coming at 1:00."

"Ne, Arasso." Dahyun ends the call with a sigh.

"Who was that?" Jimin asks.
"Taehyung Oppa. He's coming in two hours." Dahyun groaned.

♡♡♡

"JIMIN WHAT DO WE DO!?" Dahyun worriedly says as she walks in circles.

"Dahyun-ah, re~lax jus- OH SHIT DAHYUN STOP BEING PARANOID AND CALM DOWN! YOU HAVE A BABY YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE STRESSED OUT!" Jimin freaks out as he carries Dahyun bridal style on to the couch.

"Yah! Babo! I was seriously right beside the couch why did you carry me?" Dahyun chuckled.

"Wow! Daebak~! It's only the 3rd week, and Jimin here, is already acting like a father! How lovely!♡" Eomma says cheerfully.

"EOMMA~!" Dahyun and Jimin groaned.

"Oh goody! Thats how your Appa was like after he found out I had Jihyo in my stomach!" Eomma fantasized.

"Jihyo? Oh yeah Jihyo Eonnie! Where is she now?" Dahyun wondered.

"She's living in New York with her husband; Daniel Hyung." Jimin says.

"Oh cool, do they have kids!?" Dahyun excitedly asked as she leans closer to Jimin.

Jimin blushed.

"Um, she has four kids; Jiniel, Daniela, Dahmin, and Jikook who's named after me and Kookie." Jimin brags the last bit.

"Haha! She must love you two pabos." Dahyun giggled.

*Ding dong!

"Um, that must be Oppa" Dahyun mumbles as Jimin opened the door.

As Jimin opened the door, he heard a baby's whining.

"Seyeon-ah, don't cry baby- oh! Um, hi Jimin." Taehyung says with an awkward smile.

"Yeah hi. Come in" Jimin says.
. . .

"Hai~! Sana-ssi!" Dahyun says as she hugs Sana.

"Hi my wittle Dahyunie!" Sana says.

"Where's the baby?" Dahyun excitedly asks.

"Right here Dubu-ssi." Jimin says as he's cradling the baby in his arms.

Dahyun looked at Jimin and sighed.

"Hopefully, he's a good
father. . ." Dahyun mumbles while she unknowingly, smiles like an idiot while staring at her soon to be father of her baby.

"Yah! Dahyunie, what's with that creepy smile of yours?" Tae chuckled.

"Um. . . N-Nothing!" Dahyun stutters as Jimin carefully passed the baby to her.

"Wah~, she soo cute! Who's my wittle Frenchie Fry?
Iz you~! Yes it is!" Dahyun cooed as she gives a lot of kisses to the baby.

"Lucky". Jimin pouted as he looks at Dahyun giving free kisses.

"You say somethin'?" Tae asks.

"Oh, um, nothing. Nothing at all." Jimin denies as he rubs the back of his head.

♡♡♡

"O-oh! Someone made a poopy!" Sana giggled after she smelt the baby's diaper.

"TaeTae jagiya? Can you come with me to the car to get a diaper?" Sana asks.

"Sure thing Honey." Tae says as they both leave without the baby.

"Wow! Their minds must be running like crazy to be leaving the innocent baby with a girl named, Dahyun!" Jimin laughs.

"Fine then! Why don't you take care of the baby for a change!" Dahyun pouts as she crosses her arms.

"Alright then!" Jimin says as he grabs the baby.

After a few minutes, Jimin and Dahyun were having fun with the baby until something gone wrong. . .

"I'm really excited for having our own baby Dahyun-ah. This is so-"

"Our own baby? YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY!?"

Oh shit.

A/N lol, I'm leaving you guys at a cliffhanger. . .😅

Triggered. . .

(Edited: Ver.2.0.)