36. Tell Jimin...

*Time skip...

"Sure you okay?" The man asks as him and his brother in-law take a seat at the park bench with their babies.

The shorter one looked down at his smiling baby. "Of course I am, Taehyungie. How am I not?" He put up a front once again. Taehyung didn't buy it of course and stared at him questionable.

"You haven't shaved in almost a week, you're starting to look like a panda with your eye bags, and you're letting Jihyun play with your face right now," Taehyung simply said. Jimin quickly placed Jihyun back in her stroller and he felt the stub on his chin. "Is it really that obvious?" Jimin asks.

"Jimin, it's okay to tell me what's going on inside your head... I seriously understand you. It's been more than a month. She's away from us now..." Taehyung frowned too. "T-Tell me what happened then! Why did she...leave?" He demanded.

"I'm not allowed to say... I'm not the right person to tell you anything for that matter," Taehyung answered. "I don't know when she'll be back...nor do I know when she'll call us."

[*Flashback*]

"Gomo(Aunt)? The rich one in Chicago, right?" Taehyung said as he leaned on the wall holding the phone at his ear. Dahyun's sniffle was heard through the phone. "Ne, Oppa. I'm sorry this was so sudden that I'm leaving but you understand right?" She stopped crying.

"Of course I do. We owe them so much after how much they helped us during the time we needed it...D-Dahyun?" He started. Dahyun hummed in response as she wiped her eyes.

"Oppa, mianhae...hm? I-I'm sorry I can't do anything about you going to The States. Oppa is so very much sorry..." He wiped the tears off his cheek full of guilt.

"Aw, uljima-yo...don't cry, Oppa. N-next thing you know, I'll be heading back home." She forced a smile. "Right...Well, y-you take care there. You should be boarding onto the plane anytime soon," Taehyung says. She hums a yes. "O-oh, and Dahyun?"

"Yes, Tae Oppa?"

"Don't forget to video chat with me and Sana...and Jimin. He'll need it the most, you know?"

Dahyun smiled. "If Auntie allows me...If she doesn't then I'll sneak video calls hehe," she whispers. "Make sure you're not alone too, kay?" He adds. "I have Jihyo Unnie only hours away from me. I can visit her and she can visit me," Dahyun says. "Oh, and with Jimin and my sweet little Jihyun... you know I can't tell him about this but please make sure he's okay. He needs all the love," Dahyun mumbles.

"Arasso, we'll visit him once a week or more. Love you, Hyunie."

"I love you too. Tell Jimin I love him so so much."

"Okay."

[*End of flashback*]

*The States...

"Kim Daepyunim(CEO)! Wait!" The young woman followed her boss. Her boss halted in her tracks. "Yah, Yeji-ah, just call me Dahyun," she smiles. Yeji shyly took a small step back.

"You know I can't, Daepyunim... Plus, I'm scared of your aunt!" She says. Dahyun chuckled. "Jeodoyo(me too), haha! But...I need to do my best so I can be able to video call Korea!" Dahyun says.

"Ah, hwaiting, Daepyunim!" Yeji puts a fist up. "Hwaiting!" Dahyun smiles. "Make sure you eat lunch," Yeji says. "Of course! Keke, I'm having lunch with Jihyo Unnie!" She giggled and heads to a restaurant.

She got to the restaurant seeing her Unnie for the first time after she came to America. "JIHYO UNNIE!" She runs to her Unnie and hugs her.

"Now tell me what's wrong..." Jihyo frowns as they take a seat.

~

"That's it..." Dahyun sighs as she played with her food. Jihyo blinked. "So basically ten years ago, your family were in great dept to the point that your dad almost got killed and your rich Auntie saved him and helped you guys and you said, you will pay your debt no matter what it was. Then now, she's asking for a a big favor you can't say no to which is that you have to take her place in her company and be a CEO until her son graduates high school since she retired already?" Jihyo asks.

Dahyun nods. "And on top of that, she won't allow me to contact Jimin or Taehyung Oppa until I surpass the company's goal of making 200, 000+ sales under my authority." Dahyun drinks the rest of her wine.

"Omo, well...how old is her son now?" Jihyo asks. Her question determines how long Dahyun will stay in America...

"He's fifteen." 

A/N: i updated... hi hello

So...now that you guys know why Dahyun is there...

Want to continue reading??

If so...hehe give author-nim some love and please don't forget to vote🌟

T h a n k  y o u !

Bai~