Happy Birthday Freddie!! (Roleplay)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry. It's not my fault that you are always naked in the morning!" I laughed.

"Oh! I bet if I walked into Roger's room, I would see something worse!" She laughed.

"Okay! You can open your eyes now!"

She stood up and I opened my eyes. She walked towards me.

"So... I hope that's not what you are going to wear..."

she looked down at my clothes. I was wearing my pink bra and a blue comfy short.

"Well actually, yes it is!" I laughed.

"Jeez! Do you even have any dresses?" She laughed.

"No, actually, I don't. Roger usually-"

"Ew okay! Okay! I don't wanna hear about that!" She looked disgusted but happy.

Gaby's POV:

"Aaaaaah! We have so much things to doooooo!" I told Ivy.

"Don't panic! We have a lot of time!" She said trying to reassure me but she was as panicked as me.

We started preparing everything. We prepared the cake. We put the batter everywhere because we are so messy! I nearly burned myself putting the cake in the oven.

"Gaby..." She called me.

I looked at her before receiving a whole bag of flour on my head. I screamed and she ran away. I ran after her with eggs in my hands. I threw them at her and she went crazy. We threw ourselves every food we found. Maybe this wasn't a very good idea. When we were calmed, we looked at the mess all around us. Crap... We cleaned everything. It took us an hour and a half. I was already exhausted and we didn't even do the half of what we had to do! We started putting decorations everywhere. Okay, maybe it was too much... There was banderoles on every wall. We made more than a hundred balloons. I think we put everything we ever bought for every anniversaries. Which was a lot!

Ivy's POV

"Are we done?" I asked and turned around to Gaby.

"I think so... OH WHERE ARE THE PRESENTS-" "Oh don't worry! I hid them in the basement!"

She looked happy.

"phew..."

I ran downstairs and put the gifts on the table.

"Wow, there are a lot of gifts-" I said and looked at them.

She giggled, "Well, half of them are from me..."

I looked at her and smiled. I hugged her.

"I love you."

"Aw! I love you too Ivy! Thanks for helping me!"

"Of course!" I chuckled and pulled back.

"So... are you going to help me with my outfit? I mean you look good. Now help me. I don't know fashion."

She laughed.

"Okay!" She said and we went upstairs to my room.

Gaby's POV:

I think we looked through every clothes she had. I couldn't find anything that was good for a party and that was the colors of the decorations. I wanted us to fit in. The decorations were black, blue and green. Maybe we didn't chose the easier colors. We went in my room and I finally took her a black dress that was pretty short. I gave her some green earrings and a pair of blue shoes. She looked gorgeous. I began being nervous.

"What if he wanted to party with more of his friends. Or if he wanted to go to a bar instead of doing it here? What if he doesn't like it?" I asked Ivy.

"He'll love it Gaby. You did it so he'll love it." She said smiling.

It was better but I was still nervous that something would go wrong. That we forgot something. We decorated the cake because before that, it was too hot to put anything on it.

Ivy's POV

I looked around the living room. Everything looked perfect. I looked at Gaby, she looked perfect, I looked at myself, and the first time in forever, I felt pretty, I am happy that Gaby and I are the same size. I still think that the dress is a bit short. You can almost see my underwear if you look closely, or if the weather was windy. I just don't want Roger to ruin this party with his hormones. I looked at the clock, only 20 minutes until the guys come back. I sat on the couch and Gaby sat next to me, she looked a bit stressed,

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?"

I looked worried. She turned around

"Just- just stressed." She whispered.

"It's gonna be okay! You look good, the room looks good, and, um, the cake looks good!"

She let out a small laugh and turned to look at me.

"You really are the best, Ivy, you know that right?"

"I really don't think so but, thank you!" I giggled and hugged her.

We stayed there like that for 15 minuted until we heard a knock on the door.

Gaby's POV:

I quickly went to close the light. The door opened slowly. We hid behind the couch. Freddie was standing in front of the door. He still couldn't see anything of the decorations because it was really dark. He opened the light and we jumped out.

"Happy Birthday!" We yelled. He sure looked surprised. I ran to him and hugged him. He looked at me. I swear I could have seen tears in his eyes.

"I thought you forgot." He said giggling.

I shook my head and kissed him on the lips. We pulled away and he looked around, amazed.

"You girls did this alone while we were gone?" He asked.

We both nodded. He went to hug Ivy too. He looked so happy. He was smiling, not even bothering to cover his teeth. I think he didn't know what to say so he just continued to look around like he had never seen this. To be honest, Freddie never had a real birthday because with his family they didn't really did it. He looked back at us.

"I think I may cry." He chuckled.

And he did. So we did a big group hug.

Ivy's POV

I loved seeing both Gaby and Freddie happy, I freaked out. I jumped around.

"So!!! LET'S EAT SOME CAKE!!!!"

Roger followed me and pulled me, he kissed me passionately, I kissed him back. We broke the kiss and sat on the dining table, Gaby brought the cake and put it in front of Freddie. We started singing 'Happy Birthday', and he blew the candles, it looks childish but everyone was having so much fun. I smiled widely and Gaby cut the cake. Everyone got a piece and we started eating.

Gaby's POV:

I think Ivy was more excited for the gifts than Freddie. My boyfriend looked at me. I never saw him so happy. His eyes were shining of happiness. His smile was brighter than the sun. That's all I wanted to do for the day. That's all I wished for. Making him happy. We walked in the living room, we sat on the couch and opened the presents. At the end, it was my time to give mine. He opened it carefully to not tear apart the paper. There was a little statue in glass of a cat. He opened the other one and looked at it confused. It was a notebook, already used. He looked at the words in it. They were all poems I've written about him. The last one was a book full of picture of us and sometimes with Ivy Roger Brian and John. He got up and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you so much my love." He whispered in my ear.

Happy Birthday Freddie! I love you and I miss you so much! I wish you would be proud if you saw all what's happening only for you! You'll never be forgotten!