Happy Birthday Freddie!! (Roleplay)

Roleplay with my girlfriend again.... Don't worry there's a real chapter coming out soon!

Gaby's POV:

I looked at Freddie as I woke up. He was still asleep. Today, it was his birthday. I woke him up. He looked at me with a small smile.

"Hello my love." I said to him.

"Do you know what day it is today?" He asked excited.

As much as I hated to make him feel sad, I couldn't say anything until tonight.

"Tuesday?" I answered him.

His smile faded.

"O-oh yes."

He looked down. I kissed his forehead and he snuggled into me. I shook my head at him.

"You have to go to the studio today. You can't go back to sleep or the guys will be mad at you." I explained.

He looked at me and smiled again. He got up and started putting clothes on. He looked so beautiful. I liked to observe every part of his body with attention. I wanted to know every piece of him. I loved it when he pushed his hair behind his shoulders. I loved it when put his hands on his perfect hips. I loved everything. He turned around and his smile got bigger when he saw I was looking at him.

"You're so beautiful." I told him

"You're even more pretty." He told me.

He kissed me sweetly in the lips before saying goodbye and leaving.

Ivy's POV

I woke up, Roger was looking at me with his blue sparkling eyes, one thing about them is that they can sometimes be scary, especially when I first wake up and see them. I gasped. He smiled and laughed.

"What happened?" He said between soft laughs.

"Nothing, I just, I love you. And also, I am still not used to your short hair."

"Oh come on Ivy! It's been almost a year!"

I giggled.

"I know, I know, sorry."

I looked at him, he looked at me, it just felt amazing.

"Hey Roger."

"Hmm?"

"Today is Freddie's birthday, go to the studio, BUT, ROGER MEDDOWS TAYLOR-  just, just don't, I dunno, you know, um, just don't say anything about the surprise party..."

His eyes widened.

"There is a surprise party!?!?"

He looked shock.

"I don't know if you are acting or not..."

"Oh, I know, I am good at it."

He got up and put on his clothes. I also got up and put on my clothes. He left the room and I followed him. He walked towards the door. I waved at him.

"Byee!! I lovee youuu!!!"

"Bye!! Love you moree!! I'm gonna miss you!!!"

"Me too!!!"

He got inside his car. I sighed and closed the door. I ran upstairs to where Gaby was.

"GABY TODAY IS YOUR BOYFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY COME HELP ME."

I opened the door. She was sitting on the bed, naked.

"Oh, god, not again." She said and I closed my eyes.