I see a darkness

"Mercedes, god, your face" says nicole as she opens the door.

 "Yeah, there's a lot of that going around" Mercedes answers as she pushes nicole to the ground. She grunts. 

"My husband, my lord has illuminated my path. And my path leads to you, the law."  She kicks Nicole in the stomach before saying: "the Earp girl must feel so foolish knowing you had the seal this whole time". 

Mercedes kicks nicole a second and third time before getting interrupted by Wayverly saying "get away from her, you bitch". Wayverly snaps a bamboo stick in half and uses it to hit Mercedes over the head, telling Nicole to flee the scene. Nicole crawls to the bookcase whilst Wayverly is still fighting Mercedes. They're throwing snarky remarks to each other while they're fighting. Mercedes then throws Wayverly over a table and hisses at her. Nicole crawls away from the book case and to the couch. She jumps over it and grabs Mercedes from over Wayverly. Mercedes bites down on Nicoles arm, releasing her venom in Nicole. Wayverly makes a run for the gun on the table and goes looking for Mercedes in the entrance. 

She glances over at Nicole and sees her bleeding arm: "Oh, my god. Baby! Baby, stay with me. Okay?" She rushes over to Nicole and holds her while she dials the paramedics. "Shh, shh, baby please don't die, please don't die." 

•  •  •

At the hospital, Wynonna is talking to Sherriff Nedley  about some thing she needed from him. He agrees and then leaves the hospital. Wynonna goes to Mercedes' (the real one, not the demon clooties wife who has her body)' hospital room. Her face was burned off. Wynonna engages in some small talk. 

Dolls comes in and gives wynonna an update about Mercedes: "Shes malnourishes. Lost a lot of blood." 

Wynonna answers, semi jokingly "And down a face. So, bet the doctors have questions about that". 

Dolls tells wynonna about how everything is beling handled and how her inhabitions about the Gardners were right.  He then leaves and wynonna resumes her chat with Mercedes when she over hears Wayverly saying : " Please, somebody help, she's not breathing!" 

Wynonna rushes over to her sister's side and asks what was going on. Wayverly tells wynonna everything that happened with the demon clootie's wife when her girlfriend is wheeled away. Dolls asks Wayverly why Widow Mercedes was going after Nicole. "Well, she thought Nicole had the seal for some reason"

 "No worries its safe and sound".

•  •  •

Wayverly, overwhelmed, goes outside to get some air: "This cant be happening" 

"Oh but it is" says Beth from behind Waverly. "You know there's only one cure for the venom. Give me the seal and its yours" 

"Never! I'd never do that to Wynonna"

 "Then, i guess you'll be picking out a casket, say, this tall". Widow Beth gestured Nicoles height with her hand.

•  •  •

Lil skip to when Nicole wakes up after getting the cure from Wynonna (ok so this is where my story starts btw)

•  •  •

"Wayverly, i got the BEST news" Wynonna says, barging in the hospital room with Dolls and Doc. 

Wayverly was crying on Nicole's bedside. "Whats wrong babygirl?" Wynonna asked. 

Wayverly sniffles "well, erm, the doctors just came in and told us to say our goodbyes, she has a couple minutes left".

 Wynonna smiles "we got the cure for her babygirl".