The OutCast

The OutCast- prolouge

No friends. No family. No life. I am a nothing to society. An orphan, thats what i am called. Orphan. It has a nice ring to it. Seeing that i have no one. Orphans are children that are abandoned or parents die or can't handle parenting etc. For me, my parents died in a car accident, I was alive. My parents died instantly.I had no family after the traic insident. I was three years old when it happened. I am now forteen, and a outcast in my own "home". Not many people want teenagers because we are "dumb or stupid" I have been interviewed over 13 times and no one has wanted me.

Being an orphan is bad. Being an orphan outcast is even worse. But being an orphan outcast that is hiding from the world is the worst of all. Hi, im Alice. My caretaker, Tilly, calls me Ali. She's me "mother". I am about 5'3 with cystal blue eyes. I am very pale because i hate the sun. The sun reminds me of my parents, they were blinded by it and swerved out of control in their SUV. I am very small for my age. Only 98 pounds, which is really bad. I wouldn't eat when i was first brought here, and i barely eat now. People tell me i have beautiful white blond hair. I just laugh and walk away. I only were black. The color of death. My black hoodie is my security blanket. I feel secure with this hoodie. I feel like people are afraid of me, mostly the little children. Except two. They are my roomates. Six year old Rose andand seven year old Spencer. They were not named when they first arrived here, but since i am the oldest i was allowed to pick. They are my "sisters".

As you follow my life through my mind, journal, and voice you will become apart of my very own family. Watch as Ali faces the triumphs and hard times of being an OutCast.