old lady (short?)

your pov:

mr and mrs Adams asked the three of you to pick stuff up from the store. "ok so we need uhh... sauce, veggies,noodles,black cupcakes and... that's it" pugsly said reading over the list they were given "babe, would you like some of that chocolate your craving into?" you asked looking over at wednesday "no thanks, i have two other chocolate bars back at home~" you chuckle and kiss her cheek. pugsly makes a fake gagging sound, wednesday softly smacks him right up side the head making him laugh.

"get used to it brother" wednesday said before kissing you on the lips. after she pulled away you see an elderly woman staring intently at you. confused and uncomfortable you say "cmon guys... lets uh go... find the stuff" you three walk farther away from the woman until she was out of sight "is everything ok?" wednesday asks "some old woman was staring at us" pugsly laughed "old people like to look at the younger generation Y/N" "yah but... she was starring like this" you made the same face she did "okay... weird" wednesday started "crack is one hell of a drug" she said.

TIME SKIP~

your now at the check out stand. a good thing is that you haven't seen the old woman for the whole trip. until now.

"and here is your total kids" the cashier said. you bring out the money that the adams gave you. after you pay for it you all walked out with the bags of stuff.

before you left the automatic doors you feel two hands on your shoulders "AY!" you shout in surprise. your then spun around and are met with the same crazy lady "Y/N!" wednesday ghasps in surprise, pugslys eyes widened.

the lady looks straight into your eyes and shouts in a fear filled voice "THE THING THAT WILL KILL YOU IS SHARPENING ITS TEETH!" people around you starred in shock. you had no idea what to do "THE THING THAT WILL KILL YOU IS SHARPENING ITS CLAWS! THE THING THAT WILL KILL YOU IS COLLECTING SKINS! THE THING THAT WILL KILL YOU-"

just then security came out and dragged the woman away from you "okay lady that's enough of scaring the kid" they dragged the screaming woman away, not without her saying "YOU WONT SEE IT COMING!"

you stand there in shock. wednesday hugs you from behind tightly, pugsly places his hand on your shoulder. people were asking you if you were alright. you were to in shock to answer. only one sentence ran through your mind

'the thing that will kill me?'