You're a fan..? |3

Start from the beginning

  "Don't worry about that Hyeon-ah. I'm going by Rose Hirata." Yuna says. "Well, alright then...". "Are you done eating so we can go?" Yuna ask me. "Yeah, I'm done eating". "Great, then we can go.".

  The unnies leave and I grab my bag. I grab my lunch before we leave and get in Minnie unnie's car. She starts drive to the car which is not that far. Yuna unnie with me at school makes me feel at ease. "Hyeon-ah? Hyeon-ah?". "Huh?". "We're here at school." Yuna unnie tells me. "Oh, sorry..". We both get out and thank Minnie unnie for the ride. We start walking on the school premises.

  We walked past some students and heard some whispers. "Wow, who's that with (L/n)-san?" a student said. "She's so pretty like (L/n)-san." a female student said to another. "They're like models!" a student says. We both giggled a bit and walk to the headmaster's office. We arrive at the headmaster's office and enter. "Headmaster?". 

"Ah, (L/n)-san. What can I do for you?". "Uh, my cousin is new here and I just want to get her schedule." I carefully lied. "What's her name?". "Rose, Rose Hirata." Yuna unnie says. The headmaster looks in a cabin and finds Yuna unnie's schedule. "Here you go.". "Thank you, headmaster.". We leave and start walking to the courtyard since we have a bit more time before class starts.

As soon as I walked into the courtyard I got tackled into a hug. "(L/n)-san!". "H-hey Hanako.". "Hey! Let her go baka!" Osana yells and pulls me away from Hanako. "Thanks for helping m-...". Suddenly Osana pulls me close to her and puts her arms by my waist. "She not yours,  she's my idiot..." Osana said. 

I don't know if I heard correctly or not but, did she say I her's?? "She's not yours either!" Hanako yells back. The two start arguing about who I belong to. I'm in the middle of it, they are pulling on my arms.

   "Guys... please let go of me..." I try asking kindly. They don't hear me and keep fighting. Yuna unnie is trying to stop them from ripping my arms off. But it's not working. Suddenly someone grabs me from behind and wraps their arm around my waist.

 'Oh, great another one...' I thought to myself. I look up and see Megami looking at Osana and Hanako. "Najimi-san and Yamada-san. Your actions to (L/n)-san were very poor. Apologize to her." Megami says sternly. "W-we're both sorry, (L/n)-san!" Osana and Hanako say at the same time.

  I look at both of them. "It's fine, guys..." I say. They both quickly walk over to Taro, who surprisingly is still read his book and hasn't looked up. I look back up at Megami and a small blush crawls up my face. She was looking right back at me. I noticed a blush on her face as well.

  I look away and notice she's still holding me... "S-Saikou-san can you let go of me..." I quietly ask. "A-ah, sorry about that..." Megami apologizes. "Are you okay?". "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for helping me...". "Ahem..." Yuna unnie says. "Ah, sorry... unni- I MEAN Rose.".

  Megami raises her eyebrow and looks at Yuna. "This is my cousin, Rose Hirata." I say to Megami. "Rose, this is Megami Saikou. She is the student council president of the school.". "Nice to meet you Saikou-san/Hirata-san." They both say at the same time. The bell rings and Yuna and I walk to the classroom.

Lunch (12:00)

  It was lunchtime and I got up from my seat and walked over to Yuna unnie's seat. "You have your lunch?" I ask Yuna unnie. "Yep! Let's go." Yuna replies cheerfully. We walk up to the roof and sat down on a bench.  We decided to eat on the roof because of what happened earlier. As we are eating lunch, I notice a strange girl watching us. When I looked in the direction the girl was gone. 'Hmm...Strange...' I thought to myself. I continued eating when Yuna unnie poked me.

    "Hey, do you know her?" Yuna unnie whispers to me pointing to the corner. In the corner of my eye, I saw the same girl. She had black hair tied into a ponytail and gray eyes. "No... I don't know her..." I whispered back to Yuna unnie. The bell rang meaning that lunch was over. Yuna unnie and I cleaned up and walked back to class.

After School (3:00)

  Class was over and I packed up my stuff. Yuna waited for me Outside of the classroom. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the doors. As I walked out of the classroom I saw Megami talking to Yuna unnie.

  "Ah, (L/n)-san. There you are, I need to talk to you in my office." Megami says looking at me. "Uh, m-me?". Megami just nods and I look at Yun-hee unnie. 'Go ahead, I'll tell Mi-hee unnie you'll be a little late to practice today.' Yun-hee unnie mouths to me. I nodded and say okay to Megami.

Yun-hee's POV

I watched as Hyeon-ah walked away with Saikou-san and pulled out my phone to text Minnie unnie.

Mimi 🍙

To: Mimi 🍙

Minnie Unnie.

From: Mimi 🍙

Yes, Yuyu?

To: Mimi 🍙

Hyeon-ah and I are going to be late to practice a few minutes.

From: Mimi 🍙

Alright, then. I'll just tell the others that you'll be late. Text me when you guys are finished. :3

To: Mimi 🍙

Okay, I will.

  I close my phone and put it in my pocket. I decided to walk around and check out some clubs. Of course, I wasn't planning to join the clubs. I just wanted to see what kind of clubs we have at this school. Besides, being an idol and going to school is harder already. 

 As I walk around the school, I notice that there's a lot of clubs in the school. There's an Occult Club,  Drama Club, Gaming Club, Art Club, and etc. I just as I turned the corner someone bumped into me. "Oh, my! I'm so sorry!" A sweet voice says. I open my eyes and see a girl with short brown hair, a bandana over her hair, and mint eyes. 

(A/n): That's the end of this chapter. Don't you love a good cliffhanger? Thanks for reading. :D