"Woman, you better slow your roll here. You're going to have bikes in front and back, don't mess this time. I'll let you take her out when no bikes are around." I almost growl at her.

"I'm not stupid sister. I'm messing with you. I'd never do anything to hurt your club" she smiles at me.

Heading out the gate, Ice and Talon are in front my boys are behind us and then Gunner and Hawk in back and then the other guys following.
I smile, looking at these guys. Even going to an event, they protect
us.
Ice made Becks ride with us, and I had to laugh.

"Sorry Becks, didn't mean you had to ride with us" I say turning to look at her.

"Not your fault Sami. For some reason, us females aren't allowed
to ride bitch right now. And it pisses me off." She says.
"Let's have fun tonight ladies" she smiles.

Lita turns up the radio and starts singing. We laugh because she really can't carry a tune.

She doesn't care, she's having fun. The rest of the ride is filled with the radio blaring.

Turning into the parking lot, Lita follows the guys. Pulling into a
spot Ice pointed to.

I look around, damn I sure don't miss the lines.

We get out of the truck and I feel eyes on me, I look around but don't see anyone that stands out. Must just be me.
It's been years since I've been to a fight.

Waiting for everyone to gather, I look at the front of the building, it opens a few guys walk out.

He sees us and shakes his head, walking towards me.

"Bear!!!" I yell and run to him for a hug.

He chuckles, "Samigirl, damn it's been too long. What the fuck happened to your arm?" He asks me.

"Missed you too big guy. Just a couple bullets got me. You know me, always in trouble". I laugh out.

"Yep, always trouble." He says, looking around at us, I introduce him to my guys and when he sees the boys, he lights up with a smile.
"Damn boys, good to see you both. It's been too long" he tells them.

"Let me know how many Bear, and you'll get the money. Cash of course." I tell him.

"Follow me. I have a couple VIP tables and seats for you. Although I'm sure not all your guys will be sitting." Bear says walking into the building.

I take a deep breath. Step inside and look around. Damn I've missed this.
There's just something in the air during these. Excitement, at times tense.

Following Bear, I scope the cage out. And the surrounding area.

Sitting at the table Bear stops at. He's hugs me," I'll figure out the total and let you know. Give me a few then come in back to find me and make sure you wear these" he says handing me VIP passes.

Wow. He has VIP for all the guys. They get you in the back, the area where the fighters are.

"Damn Sami, there's so many guys" Lita says as I hand her a pass.

"Gunner, give these to our guys. Make sure they are on them at all times please." I say.

We sit down, they guys went to get drinks.

Me, Lita and Becki are sitting here talking, when I hear a man yell for me, I turn towards the voice, my mouth drops open,

"Dex! Oh my God." I say as he
picks me up in a hug.

"Fuck Samigirl, where the hell did you disappear to? Bear wouldn't tell us anything. Do you know who's" he says before I glare at him. He nods, getting my drift.

"I'll be right back." He says walking away.

"Sami, damn he's fucking built and sexy" Lita whispers.

"One of the meanest fighters I've seen fight. He's one that I'm going to talk to for the gym." I say, watching the cage.

Talon walks back to us, watching everything, then smiles at me.

Handing me a water, "sorry babe. No alcohol for you." He smirks.

"Thanks babe." I smirk back.

I see the boys talking to a few fighters, I notice Bub's old trainer, he turns and looks at me, smiles then stalks up to me, pulling me into a big hug.

"Wow, Samigirl. It's been too long seeing you at these things." Mick says.

I hear a growl behind me and laugh. " Talon, meet Mick, Bub trained with him years ago. Been friends a long time. So don't growl." I tell him.

Mick holds his hand out and Talon takes it." Good to meet the man who protects her." Mick says.

Talon wasn't expecting that, and looked a little confused.

"She's my woman, and our club Queen, of course she's protected." Talon states.
Mick laughs, "Samigirl, you finally found your club again. I'm happy you for you. You deserve happiness, especially after.." he says not getting it all out.