She huffs, "fine. But it's good."

She sits on the bed, letting Doc change the dressing.

"It looks better but you still need to take it easy for a few days Sami." He says while throwing the old bandages away.

"Thanks Doc but the most things I'll be doing is walking, sitting and trying to dress myself." She huffs out.

He laughs, "sure Sami but we know you better. Make sure you take your pain meds and antibiotics." He says walking out.

Yelling out to him," I already did Doc!" She laughs.

We get to the bar, the boys grin at us.

"You ok momma?" Bubba asks.

Looking at them, she smiles, "I'm actually doing good."

They grin, then look at me.

"Talon, she telling us the truth?" Bub asks me.

Nodding, "yeah she is boys. So, are you going to the fights tonight?" I ask them.

"It's been a long time, but yeah we're going." Bub says.

"Papi Talon!" I hear Roni scream thru the back door.

She runs up to me, throwing her arms around my waist.

"Hey princess" I say looking down to her.

Sami looks at her smiling, "hey what about me?" She pouts.

Roni laughs at her, "hi Mimi. Don't pout, I love you!"

Roni has been an absolute spoiled princess for sure.

Gunner bought her a mini bike last week, and she's learned pretty fast to ride it.

"Daddy's going to take me out back to ride. Wanna come watch?" Roni says proudly.

"Ok princess. We'll be right there." I tell her.

She spins around, "uncle gunny, where are you?" She yells.

Gunner comes running from the bar, "what's wrong princess?" He asks.

She giggles, "just wanted to see you".

He looks at her grinning, "you almost gave me a heart attack."

Sami sits there watching them. I can see she's happy, the way shewatches her family, it's good to see that.

"I'm going out back" Roni says walking away.

Gage follows her out to make sure she's watched.

Sami watches this and lifts a brow to me.

"His job to watch her, protect her Sami" Gunner says.

Narrowing her eyes at him, "why does she need protected in the compound Gunner? Something happen I don't know about?"

"No Sami, she's fine. I worry about her. I'm overreacting, it's what I do. So get over it." He laughs at her.

Shaking her head," you men are worse than women." She laughs
out.

Her phone rings, she answers it, "hello?" "Hello?" Then lays it
back down.

"That's the third time in a week that's happened" she says to herself.

Ice nudges me, jerking his head to the office.

"Be right back babe." I say, walking away.

Closing the office door, Ice sits down, "the boys have gotten a few calls like that. They thought was wrong numbers. But now, I'm not so sure." He says.

Gunner jumps up, "what the fuck now? Can we not go without bullshit for them?"

"Gunner, get their phones to be ready to trace any calls coming in. Get with the tech guy from Dirty Souls. I heard he's gotten ahold of some technology that will help. And then I want something with trackers that they all will wear. I got word from Padres man, our trucks will be outfitted with bulletproof everything. They've
gotten some type of armor that will protect the inside of the vehicles." I say.

Ice sits forward, "this shit has to do with the people Jen's ex was involved with, doesn't it?" He asks.

"Padre thinks so. We need to be alert at all times." I tell them.

"Let's get out there before Roni throws a fit and looks for us" Gunner laughs out.

We walk out back, to the far area, where Roni is riding her dirt bike.

I swear she's going to give us all more gray hair.

Watching her, she's taking off for a small Hill and jumps.

Gunner sucks in his breath and I have to laugh.

"That girl is gonna be the death of us" Ice says.

Sami is standing there watching Roni, looking on edge. Then laughs when she see us.

"You men look like you're scared to death watching her."She laughs at us.

"Mimi!! Watch this." Roni says as she makes another jump.

Shaking her head, "Good job princess!" She yells.

Sami walks into my arms, "this makes it all worth it Tal" she says.

Nodding,"yeah it does" I lean to kiss her head.

We watch for awhile, then the boys and Roni head home to get ready for the fights.

Looking at her phone, "damn, I didn't realize we've been out here so long. I need to take my meds and get ready for tonight" Sami says walking towards the clubhouse.

We follow her inside and she heads to our room.

Taking a seat at the bar, we figure out how many are going tonight. And how to keep my woman off a bike with her shoulder.

"You know she's gonna be pissy about not riding tonight." Hawk laughs out.

As I was getting ready to say something, the front doors open,
"Prez, visitor at the gate. Looking for Sami" the prospect says.

I start towards the door, when Hawk and Razor flank me.

Looking at them, "what the fuck? I'm capable of walking out the myself" I growl.

"If it concerns Sami, you know it concerns us all." Gunner spits
out.

Looking out to the gate, "isn't that Sami's truck?" I say.

Hawk reaches the gate first, "who the fuck are you and why do you have our Queens truck?" He yells out.

The man looks terrified, "I'm just the delivery guy. Padre said this was needed ASAP. I'm just dropping it off." He says.

Nodding at Ice, he calls Padre to verify.

A few minutes later Ice walks to the gate, "what's the code you were told to use when dropping it off?" Ice barks out.

"Angel" is all he says.

"Open the gate and let him in." Ice says.

The man pulls through the gate and parks. Handing me the keys. And nods.

He walks back out the gate and gets in a car waiting for him.

Ice walks to the truck, looking it over. Whistles, "Damn she is beautiful. He said its completely bulletproof now. And this is how we get her to the fights tonight." He says smiling.

Another vehicle pulls up, Lita gets out of the car, "I'm going to the fights with Sami, and she knows I'm not allowed on a bike, so she will drive with me. Papa's orders" she laughs out.

That man seriously is protective over our Sami.

"Let her in." I tell them.

She walks through the gate and the car leaves.

"This way she can't say I have my own ride her, and if I know her, no one drives her truck but her. But I'll talk her into letting me drive and she will ride with me." Lita says walking towards the front doors.

The guys watch her, but especially Razor. He hasn't taken his eyes
off her yet.

We get inside and she sits at the bar, "can I get a drink before seeing her?" She ask me.

"Of course, but how the hell did you get away without bodyguards?" I ask.

"Papa knows I'm safe with Sami and the club but I'm sure he'll be there tonight also. I found out he has a guy fighting tonight." She says taking her drink.

She looks at me, "watch her tonight Talon, she doesn't go anywhere alone." She states.

"Is she in danger?" Ice ask her.

Shaking her head, "no. But, well. That's something she should tell,
but just remember this, she has history with some of the fighters." She says standing up to find Sami.

"I'll take you to our room" I say, wondering if tonight is going to
be fucked up now.