Chapter 3 ❤️

Start bij het begin

"Well didn't you say I was 'the most gorgeous girl you have ever seen'?" I asked, smirking.

"Ummmm yeah." He said, his cheeks turning red. Awwww. He was blushing!

"Awwww, Luke, you're blushing!"

"Shut up" He said playfully.

"Okay whatever, I'll see you tomorrow!" I said. And with that I headed back to my mansion.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

LUKE'S POV

Oh wow. I had just met the most beautiful girl ever.

Laura Hamry.

She was sorta my celebrity crush. I mean please, look at her, she has the most gorgeous eyes, there like a light shade of blue with a hint of extremily light green. Then her lips. Oh her lips. They looked so full so plump and so... Kissable I want to say. Her curves were just in the right place and she was just so perfect. Her voice was like a little melody and her laugh was the cutest thing that existed, also like a melody. Her teeth were so where so white, like pearls.

When I saw her coming in the house, my heart literally stopped.

When I discovered that she knew the band and she loved us, I was overjoyed! (A/N: Is that even a word? 😂) She was so nice and seemed like the kind of girl to who you could tell anything and would keep her mouth shut.

So when she had to leave I took her number. I had arranged something with her. I wanted her to meet the other members of the band.

So first I ringed Ashton and told him
to be around my house around 2 pm and then Calum and lastly Michael.

My mom then came in my room:

"So, Laura huh?" asked my mom. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"What about her?"

"You like her don't you?" Oh you betcha!

"What? Mom how can I like her when I just met her today?" What my mom was saying was crazy, I just met her today, yet I knew I could tell her anything.

"Whatever you say Luke. But I bet that you guys will already be together by December. I saw how you were looking at her, I can tell you like her."

"Yeah, whatever mom. I don't know how you think I can already like her, I juste met her and yeah, sure, she has a beautiful face and really nice personality but I know for a fact I don't like her." I told her. I was getting pretty fed up, I mean I just met her today and yet she's already starting to bomb me with questions.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

LAURA'S POV

I went back home, thinking about Luke. He is so nice and seems like the guy that would never cheat on you.

Wait on a second, why am I thinking about this? He's not even my boyfriend and I just met him today. Well on the other side, he is my celebrity crush and who wouldn't want to date him? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I decided to go straight to bed since tomorrow I would be meeting the whole band of 5SOS and I just arrived from a 15 hour flight and not to mention I just came back from Luke Hemmings house.

I changed from my city clothes and put my pajamas on.

I went downstairs and said good night to my family. When I got down stairs they were watching a movie, but of course, my brother wasn't with them because he could care less.

"Good night mom!" I said kissing my mom's cheek.

"Good night dad!" I said doing the same thing I did to my mom.

I went upstairs to say good night to my brother.

I knocked on his door and got in.

"What do you want Lolo?"

"Umm I was just sayin' good night." I replied getting near his bed.

"Okay, well good night Laura! Love you." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Love you too Ben." I said giving him a hug.

With that I got of his room and went straight to mine.

After that, I got in my bed and turned of the lights.

And with that, I drifted to sleep, thinking about Luke.

☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

Hey guys! Yay! Two updates in one day! I know that I'm doing the feeling for both of them really quickly, but there both each other's celebrity crushes, so I thought it would be obvious that they would 'like' each other.

Thx for reading! 😘

Comment

Vote